By Travelzoo Staff
Take a lunch cruise on the picturesque Murray River on board paddle wheeler Captain Proud for just $29 per person. Regularly worth $59, this offer includes a 2-course lunch of the chef’s choice of main and dessert.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a 2-course lunch while cruising the Murray River on board paddle wheeler Captain Proud for just $29 per person
- Regularly worth $59, this 3-hour lunch cruise includes a lunch of the chef’s choice of main and dessert
- Seating up to 65 guests, Captain Proud features an air-conditioned dining area, licensed bar and fore and aft decks for admiring the scenic views and wildlife
- Valid for departures on Tuesdays and from Friday to Sunday until 31 August; and Monday, Wednesday and from Friday to Sunday from 1 September
Jul 25, 2013 - Nov 25, 2013
Murray Bridge, 5253
Tel: 0466 304 092
- Cruising the Murray River has been called ‘the best thing you can do in life’ on TripAdvisor, where people praise the beautiful scenery, the reflections in the water and how relaxing it is to drift along the river.
- Captain Proud seats up to 65 people and features an air-conditioned dining room with a fully licensed bar and fore and aft decks.
- A paddle wheeler, the vessel is propelled only by its big wheels on either side.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for 3-hour lunch cruises departing 11am on weekdays and 12.30pm on weekends until 25 November, 2013. Bookings are essential, are subject to availability and should be made online by 25 October. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
You can purchase unlimited vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival along with booking confirmation email from Captain Proud Paddle Boat Cruises and must be used in one visit. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure.