By Travelzoo Staff
Take in the water views from a kayak with a full-day rental offer from Easy Kayaks for just $29 per person. Get some friends together for an outing and save even more when you pay $49 for two or $89 for four. Full-day kayak hire is normally worth $60 per person.
Why we love it
- Explore the beaches around Port Noarlunga and Onkaparinga River near Adelaide with full-day kayak hire from Easy Kayaks for just $29 per person
- Full-day hire is normally worth $60 per person
- Save even more when you get a group together and pay just $49 for two or $89 for four, with the option to hire either a single kayak each or share a double kayak
- All safety equipment is included and kayaks are suitable for use on lakes, rivers and in the surf, being sturdy, easy to manoeuvre and fitted with luxury padded seats
- Valid from 9am to 4pm seven days a week
Jun 13, 2013 - Sep 13, 2013
Wearing Street (next to canoe club)
Port Noarlunga, 5167
Tel: 0432 923 084
- Starting with a short introduction on technique for beginners and a safety briefing, your day starts in Port Noarlunga, less than an hour from the Adelaide city centre. You’ll have plenty of time to explore the beaches in the area, as well as Onkaparinga River.
- Kayaks are buoyant and sturdy, suitable for use on lakes and rivers and in the ocean, and are equipped with luxury padded seats. All safety equipment is provided. Hire is from 9am to 4pm.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week until 13 September, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 13 August, 2013. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.