By Travelzoo Staff
Let Learn 2 Kitesurf teach you the basics of kitesurfing at Middleton Beach and pay just $95 per person with this special offer.
Why we love it
- Learn to kitesurf at Middleton Beach and pay just $95 per person with this offer from Learn 2 Kitesurf
- This 2-hour lesson is normally valued at $190 per person
- Using the inflatable kite to harness the wind, you'll glide on the board across the surface of the water
- Travelzoo subscribers are guaranteed a maximum of two people per group for a more personalised coaching experience
- During the first hour participants will learn how to fly a trainer kite, set up and fly an inflatable kite, and body drag through the water
- Kitesurfing contains elements of surfing, wakeboarding, windsurfing and paragliding
- During the second half of your lesson you’ll see the resemblance first hand as you learn advanced kite control and how to stand on the board
- Afterwards, you’ll have the skills you need for a more advanced lesson
- All necessary equipment such as life jacket and wetsuit are included in the price
- Valid seven days a week
Apr 05, 2013 - Jul 05, 2013
Learn 2 Kitesurf
Opposite 48 Esplanade
Tel: 0422 979 252
- This 2-hour lesson is normally priced at $190 and will teach you how to:
- -Fly a trainer kite
- -Set up and fly an inflatable kite
- -Body drag through the water behind a powered up kite
- -Stand on the board
- You'll also learn advanced kite control skills. Travelzoo subscribers are guaranteed a maximum of two people per group so the instructor’s attention can be aimed at giving you personalised advice.
- All necessary equipment such as helmet, life jacket, wetsuit and booties are included in the price.
- During the 2-hour lesson, you’ll learn to harness the wind in your kite and use that power to glide across the water on your board. Afterwards you’ll have the skills you need to take your kitesurfing to the next level.
- Just 90 minutes' drive from the Adelaide CBD, Middleton is a popular destination for surfers and water sport enthusiasts, due to the favourable weather conditions.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week until 5 July, 2013. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and should be made by 5 June. Please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Blackout dates: Public holidays. Maximum two people per session. You must be at least 12 years old to participate. One voucher per person. Other vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Classes subject to weather conditions and can be rescheduled at the discretion of Learn 2 Kitesurf. Please bring swimmers/board shorts, sunscreen and hat.