By Travelzoo Staff
Have you always wondered how to recreate those mouthwatering pieces of goodness that you get in a patisserie? Look no further, for only $55 per person the Cutting Edge School of Cookery will teach you.
Why we love it
- Learn how the pastry chefs create their masterpieces by joining this high tea cooking class for only $55 per person
- With the regular price being $110, you save 50% and then you can show off your newly acquired skills to friends and family
- Alternatively, bring them along as it is encouraged to make this a group experience. It’s the perfect way to have fun with friends or celebrate something special
- Over the course of three hours you’ll discover the art of making French macarons, cupcakes, pastries and ribbon sandwiches
- Afterwards you get to enjoy a buffet high tea served on tiered stands
- The course is run on select dates only
Mar 01, 2013 - May 11, 2013
Cutting Edge School of Cookery
Shop 1, 552 Milne Rd
Redwood Park, 5097
Tel: (08) 7225 2344
- Normally valued at $110, this deal will save you 50% off the original price and is a perfect opportunity to learn something new.
- Share this experience with friends and family for a fun time and ensure that the next special occasion will include homemade delicacies.
- In this 3-hour cooking class you’ll learn how to recreate masterpieces such as French macarons, cupcakes, pastries and ribbon sandwiches.
- After the cooking class you’ll enjoy a buffet-style high tea served on tiered stands. The menu includes chocolate macarons, mini red velvet cupcakes, chocolate éclairs, cocktail quiches, ribbon sandwiches and English breakfast tea.
- The Cutting Edge School of Cookery is chef Amanda Smith’s vision. Her aim is to ‘bring the culinary world to everyone who has a passion and desire to learn.’
- - 10.30am on 6, 13, 20 March
- - 10am on 11, 31 March
- - 10am on 1, 13, 25 April
- - 10.30am on 10 April
- - 10.30am on 11 May
The fine print
Voucher can be redeemed on select Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays until 11 May, 2013. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Book by: 15 March. Weekend classes book out early.
Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit. Group bookings are accepted. Please bring an apron to the class. Participants must be at least 15 years of age.