By Travelzoo Staff
Ensure your wine cellar is well stocked with mixed cases of wines from WineMarket starting from just $89 per case. Including complimentary delivery, you’ll save over 50% off the usual value of these cases. Choose from three mixes, all featuring a variety of reds and whites.
Why we love it
- Stock up your wine cellar with a case of 12 mixed wines from WineMarket, with prices starting from just $89 per case
- With three cases to choose from, save over 50% off the regular cost and receive complimentary delivery to your door
- Pay just $89 for four bottles each of Penfolds Rawsons Retreat Shiraz Cabernet, Crackerjack Shiraz and Early Bird Nelson Sauvignon Blanc, perfect for a summer BBQ or dinner party
- For $104, upgrade to three bottles each of Angove Pinot Grigio, Yalumba Semillon Sauvignon Blanc, Leasingham Jam Shed Shiraz and Penny’s Hill Shiraz Cabernet
- Angove and Yalumba have 5-star ratings from renowned wine critic James Halliday
- Alternatively, pay only $129 for six bottles each of Miles from Nowhere Sauvignon Blanc Semillon and organic Gemtree Shiraz, plus receive a bottle of Vega Escal Priorat 2009 (worth $45)
- All wines have been tasted and rated by the experts at WineMarket, providing genuine value
- Valid for purchase until 18 February
Feb 08, 2013 - Feb 19, 2013
- At $89, the first case offers both New Zealand and Australian wines, including four bottles of shiraz cabernet from internationally acclaimed winery Penfolds. Ideal for casual BBQs and to match with dinner, this case would normally cost $188.
- Upgrade to a case of wine from 5-star James Halliday rated wineries for $104, featuring pinot grigio, semillon sauvignon blanc, shiraz and shiraz cabernet to suit all occasions. This case is regularly worth $212.
- For just $129, receive wines from Miles from Nowhere, organic Gemtree McLaren Vale Shiraz and a bottle of premium Vega Escal Priorat 2009, and save 55% off the usual cost of $284. Miles from Nowhere is a new boutique winery from renowned winemaker Franklin Tate, while Gemtree wines are organically certified and made on a small scale for those looking for a more natural wine.
- All wines have been tasted and rated by the experts at WineMarket to ensure genuine value.
- Case One:
- -Early Bird Nelson Sauvignon Blanc 2012 x 4
- -Crackerjack Shiraz 2012 x 4
- -Penfolds Rawsons Retreat Shiraz Cabernet 2012 x 4
- Case Two:
- -Penny’s Hill Red Dot McLaren Vale Shiraz Cabernet 2011 x 3
- -Angoves Nine Vines Pinot Grigio x 3
- -Leasingham Jam Shed Shiraz 2009 x 3
- Yalumba Y Series Semillon Sauvignon Blanc x 3
- Case Three:
- -Miles from Nowhere Sauvigon Blanc Semillon 2011 x 6
- -Gemtree Bloodstone Shiraz 2010 x 6
- -Vega Escal Priorat 2008 x 1
The fine print
Purchases must be made by midnight (AEDT) Monday 18 February, 2013. You must be over the age of 18 to purchase this deal. It is an offense to sell, supply to, or obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. If at the time of delivery the courier has any doubt as to the recipient’s age, ID may be requested before the courier will complete the delivery. WineMarket supports the responsible service and consumption of alcohol. No deliveries can be made to certain alcohol restricted ‘Dry Areas’ in Queensland. WineMarket Pty Ltd, South Australian Liquor License: 51205679.