By Travelzoo Staff
Learn the art of creating delicious chocolate treats for just $59 per person with Cutting Edge School of Cookery. This 2-hour intensive 'Chocolate Bootcamp' is usually valued at $120 and would make the perfect Christmas gift or holiday activity.
Why we love it
- Learn the fine art of using chocolate to make hand-crafted truffles, lollipops and baked filo chocolate parcels for just $59 per person with Cutting Edge School of Cookery
- Normally worth $120, this 2-hour 'Chocolate Bootcamp' is an intensive workshop demonstrating the versatility of chocolate in creating treats that look professional and appealing
- Have fun makiing a chocolate basket to take home and fill it with various chocolate truffles, lollipops, honeycomb and decorated chocolate-dipped strawberries
- Classes are enjoyable and interactive, and all ingredients are provided for your use on the day; please bring an apron and small container
- Classes are limited to just 12 people to allow more personalised attention and interaction
- As an added bonus, receive a $20 voucher towards another class (some exclusions apply)
- Valid for 10am classes on select Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays; afternoon classes may become available according to demand
Nov 19, 2012 - Jan 23, 2013
Cutting Edge School of Cookery
Shop 1, 552 Milne Rd
Redwood Park, 5097
Tel: (08) 7225 2344
- You'll create chocolate coated truffles with a layer of ganache inside, featuring flavours such as white chocolate and Malibu. Make a chocolate basket to take home, filled with chocolate treats such as chocolate covered honeycomb, chocolate buttons with decorated patterns and more.
- Best of all, you'll be able to sample the finished work. Classes are limited to just 12 people, providing more personalised attention and opportunities to ask questions. All ingredients and equipment are provided for your use on the day.
- You'll also receive a $20 voucher towards another class at Cutting Edge School of Cookery within the next six months.
The fine print
Voucher can be redeemed for 10am classes on 4-6 December and 2-3, 8-9, 15-16, 22-23 January, 2013. Afternoon classes may become available according to demand. Bookings are essential, subject to availability and must be made by 3 December to avoid disappointment. Quote your voucher number at time of booking.
Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Subject to minimum number of six people per class. Must be at least nine years of age and minors must be accompanied by a paying adult. $20 voucher must be used within six months and exclusions apply.