By Travelzoo Staff
Explore the highlights of South Australia’s Fleurieu Peninsula on a full-day tour with Gray Line for just $69 per person. Departing from the Adelaide CBD, this offer includes buffet lunch and transport in a luxury air-conditioned coach and would normally cost $138.
Why we love it
- Discover South Australia’s scenic Fleurieu Peninsula for just $69 per person with Gray Line
- Regularly valued at $138, this full-day tour departs from Adelaide and includes a buffet lunch in Victor Harbor
- Children can travel for just $34, regularly $69
- Travel through the Mount Lofty Ranges while admiring the views and stop at historical Strathalbyn
- You’ll also visit popular Victor Harbor, famous for Granite Island and its colony of little penguins and enjoy free time to explore the town
- Then, travel to McLaren Vale, home to some of Australia’s premium wineries
- Sample delicious produce at Medlows Confectionary and The Almond Train
- Tours depart at 9.15am on Wednesday and Saturday
Oct 11, 2012 - Mar 30, 2013
Adelaide Central Bus Station
85 Franklin Street
Tel: (03) 9565 4908
- Children can travel for just $34, regularly $69.
- You’ll travel through the Mount Lofty Ranges and take in the stunning views and historical towns such as Strathalbyn. Visit Victor Harbor and popular Granite Island, home to a large colony of little penguins. Lunch is provided along the shorefront, and there’ll be time at leisure to walk around this seaside town.
- Then, sample some wine in McLaren Vale and local produce at Medlows Confectionary and The Almond Train.
- Tours depart at 9.15am, return at approximately 5.15pm.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for 9.15am departures on Wednesday and Saturday, starting 13 October until 30 March, 2013. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Quote your voucher number and tour code 580L at time of booking. Book by: 28 February, 2013
You can purchase multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. Children aged from 4-14 years are eligible for child tickets. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure. Tours depart Adelaide CBD.