By Travelzoo Staff
Cruise down the Murray River while sipping on bubbly and pay just $39 for two on board paddle boat Captain Proud. This offer from Captain Proud Paddle Boat Cruises for a 2-hour Sunday cruise includes breakfast and would normally cost $88.
Why we love it
- Start your Sunday with a leisurely river cruise and pay just $39 for two with Captain Proud Paddle Boat Cruises
- Regularly worth $88, this 2-hour cruise on board Captain Proud includes breakfast and a glass of bubbly each
- Enjoy generous servings of fluffy pancakes, fresh seasonal fruit and more while floating down the famous Murray River
- Seating up to 65 guests, Captain Proud features an air-conditioned dining area, licensed bar and fore and aft decks for admiring the scenic views and wildlife
- Valid for 9am departures on Sunday
Sep 06, 2012 - Feb 24, 2013
Murray Bridge, 5253
Tel: 0466 304 092
- Feast on generous servings of fluffy pancakes with cream and fresh seasonal fruit as you watch the scenic views and wildlife pass by.
- Captain Proud seats up to 65 guests and features an air-conditioned dining area, licensed bar and fore and aft decks. There is the option to purchase tea or coffee to enjoy with breakfast.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for 9am breakfast cruises on Sunday, starting 7 October until 24 February, 2013. Bookings are essential online and subject to availability. Quote your voucher number at time of booking. Book by: 31 January, 2013
Blackout dates: 28 October; 4-25 November; 2 December, 2012. You can purchase unlimited vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.