By Travelzoo Staff
Explore Nepal's majestic mountains and mystical capital city with a 10-day tour package from award-winning Ace the Himalaya for $745 per person, that's 55% off the regular price.
Why we love it
- Includes five nights' hotel accommodation in the capital city of Kathmandu and idyllic resort town of Pokhara
- Take a 5-day trek through the scenic Annapurna region on the classic 'Ghorepani - Poon Hill' route
- Receive daily breakfast throughout, and all meals during the trek
- Company ranks #14 out of hundreds of trekking outfitters in Nepal on TripAdvisor with nearly unanimously 'Excellent' reviews, and received a 2013 'Certificate of Excellence'
- Choose from more than 30 different tour dates available throughout 2014
- Includes return private airport transfers in Kathmandu, and all transport between Kathmandu, Pokhara and trekking trails
- Experience the rich culture and history of Nepal with guided half-day city tours in both Kathmandu and Pokhara
- No single supplement required
- Those uninterested in trekking can opt for the 10-day 'Nepal Heritage & Culture Tour' for $1059
- 'Heritage & Culture Tour' includes comfortable transportation throughout, 3- and 4-star hotel accommodation, plus three days of full-board accommodation and safari activities in Chitwan National Park
Ace the Himalaya
A-One Business Complex
Tel: +977 1 4423719
What's included & when
- Valid until 23 December
- Private airport pick-up and drop off
- Three nights’ hotel accommodation at a 3-star hotel in Kathmandu
- Two nights’ hotel accommodation at a 3-star hotel in Pokhara
- Daily breakfast throughout
- Guided 5-day trek of the classic 'Ghorepani - Poon Hill' route in the Annapurna region
- Guesthouse accommodation during 4-night/5-day trek
- Half-day guided city tours in both Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All meals during 5-day trek
- Fully licensed, English-speaking guide throughout
- Full complement of local staff and porters during trek, with all insurance costs covered
- All required trekking permits
- Loaner down jacket and sleeping bags, if necessary
- Transportation by bus or van between Kathmandu, Pokhara and trekking trails
- All sightseeing/monuments fees in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Farewell cultural dinner on final night in Kathmandu
- Free Ace the Himalaya duffel/kit bag, sun hat and T-shirt
- All government taxes, VAT, and tourist service charges
- Click here for full itinerary, tour dates and FAQs
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then contact Ace the Himalaya directly via email at email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired tour departure date. Ace the Himalaya will respond to your email within 24 hours. Tours are available for various departures until 23 December, 2014; click here for the full list of small group tour dates available. Rate is based on per person pricing. Guests traveling alone will be paired up to room with another guest of the same gender.
See all terms
Tour does NOT include: Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu or Pokhara; Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation; International airfare and airport departure tax; Nepal entry visa (obtained upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying US$25 or equivalent foreign currency); Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks; Personal trekking equipment; Gratuities for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected); Any other expenses which are not mentioned on 'Price Includes' section. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Travelzoo Guarantee: If you are unable to get your preferred dates within seven days of voucher purchase, contact Travelzoo customer service to assist in securing your dates. If no dates are available, you will receive a full refund. In all other circumstances, vouchers are not refundable.