By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo Deal Experts in Japan have negotiated an exclusive half-price spa package at the private Holistic Sanctuary in Akasaka, Tokyo. A favourite with celebrities, the spa is offering up to two blissful hours of treatments using quality beauty products for just $109 per person.
Why we love it
- Experience luxury spa and skincare brands, PHYTOMER and THALGO, at 55% off regular prices
- 'A lounge-style aesthetic salon that will leave you feeling relaxed, revitalized and completely reinvigorated' says Tokyo Weekender
- Therapist and owner Keiko Chiba is a qualified therapist who's worked at Park Hyatt Tokyo and Blossom & Jasmine UK
- Chiba’s client list includes famous sports figures, well-known photographers and A-list celebrities
- Situated in an upscale neighborhood just a 3-minute walk from Akasaka subway station
Valid until 30 April
Holistic Sanctuary Tokyo
6-6-4, Akasaka, Minato-ku
- 120-minute Sanctuary Signature Face & Body Massage (60-minute face and 60-minute body) for one person OR
- 100-minute Aromatic Hot Stone Massage and Reflexology for one person
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by 28 February but could sell out before. Vouchers can be redeemed for treatments from 12pm-10pm every day until 30 April. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. When you are ready to make your booking, please contact Holistic Sanctuary at least two days in advance and mention your Travelzoo voucher. Bookings should be made by 1 April.
See all terms