By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a full-day cruise touring the crystalline waters surrounding Phuket and visit world-famous Maya Bay on Phi Phi Island for just $79 per person, saving more than 30% off regular rates. This exclusive offer from highly-rated Phuket at Andaman includes hotel pick-up and drop off, snorkelling, guided sightseeing and much more.
Why we love it
- Take a cruising tour of world famous Phi Phi Island and Maya Bay for just $79 per person
- This exclusive offer from Phuket at Andaman is regularly valued at $117
- The full-day cruise includes sightseeing with certified tour guides and snorkel equipment
- Enjoy a sumptuous buffet lunch, fresh fruit, mineral water and soft drinks
- Complimentary pick-up and drop off from your Phuket hotel is included
- The tour lasts approximately 9 hours and the boat departs an hour earlier than most other tours to avoid crowds
- Guests can also purchase a voucher for a full-day Phang Nga Bay and James Bond Island cruise for the same price
- Kids aged 4-12 can go on either cruise for just $50 per person
- Highlights include 'The Beach' at Maya Bay, swimming at Monkey Beach and Pileh Lagoon, and snorkelling at Loh Sama, Bida Island or Bamboo Island
- Travelzoo subscribers receive a complimentary photo taken at Maya Bay with a handmade frame comprised of local materials
- Phuket at Andaman ranks #8 out of 70 Phuket tour operators on TripAdvisor
- Speedboat is limited to a maximum of 20 passengers, ensuring lots of time for snorkelling and swimming
- Available across the high season until 30 June, 2014
Oct 15, 2013 - Jun 30, 2014
Phuket at Andaman
65 Boat Lagoon Marina, Moo 2
Tel: +66 76 238 231
- Travelzoo subscribers receive all of the following:
- -Full-day speedboat cruise tour from Phuket including Phi Phi Island, Maya Bay, Bamboo Island and more
- -Pick-up and drop off from Phuket hotel
- -Buffet lunch, fresh fruit, soft drinks and mineral water
- -Complimentary snorkel equipment and life vests
- -Complimentary photo and handmade keepsake frame constructed from local materials
- Guests in search of a different itinerary can also opt for the Phang Nga Bay and James Bond Island tour for the same special price. Kids ages 4-12 can go on either tour for just $50 per person.
- Cruises depart Phuket's Boat Lagoon Marina at around 9am, about an hour earlier than most other tours to ensure that guests beat the crowds. Each boat is limited to a maximum of 20 passengers, so guests have plenty of time to swim, snorkel, explore and enjoy their delicious Thai buffet lunch. All tours are led by certified tour guides. Phuket at Andaman ranks #8 out of 70 Phuket tour companies on TripAdvisor, with nearly unanimous 'Excellent' reviews.
- Highlights of the tour include a visit to the crystal blue lagoon at Maya Bay (made famous by the Leonardo DiCaprio film, The Beach), photos in front of the iconic Camel Rock, coral reef snorkelling at Kin Klang, and seeing the local wildlife at Monkey Beach. Guests arrive back to Phuket at about 6.30pm.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by 31 October. When you are ready to book, contact Phuket at Andaman and mention your name and Travelzoo voucher number. Vouchers can be redeemed for cruises until 30 June, 2014, subject to availability. Bookings should be made by 1 June, 2014. Bookings are subject to availability and tour is limited to 12 vouchers per day. Vouchers for children ages 4-12 are available for $50 per person; kids 1-3 are free.
Offer is non-refundable. You must book at least 48 hours in advance, and booking amendments must be made at least 24 hours in advance of cruise or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Rate is based on per person pricing. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Please note: There is a THB 200 per person pick-up surcharge payable directly to Phuket at Andaman for guests staying in Nai Harm, Mai Khao or anywhere else outside Phuket.
The cruise is not recommended for senior citizens and children under three. Guests who have high blood pressure, heart conditions and/or are pregnant should consult a doctor before joining the excursion.
All itineraries are subject to change due to inclement weather. Maximum occupancy for a boat is limited to 20 passengers.