By Travelzoo Staff
SNJ Travel Point is offering an 8-day Nepal tour for just $599 per person, twin share. This offer will save you 40% off the regular cost of this tour which will take you through the cultural and natural highlights of the country.
Why we love it
- Take an 8-day tour of Nepal for just $599 per person, twin share with this offer from SNJ Travel Point
- You will save 40% off the regular price of this tour
- Receive all hotel accommodation with breakfast, private vehicle transport and attraction entry fees included in the itinerary
- Return hotel transfers and a professional government trained tour guide are also included
- Begin in Kathmandu with a city tour of UNESCO World Heritage sites such as Boudhanath, a towering stupa with its signature painted eyes gazing over the city, and Pashupatinath Temple
- Visit Swayambhunath, an ancient temple complex known for its beautiful architecture and location atop a hill in Kathmandu Valley
- Depart for Pokhara, a city known for its picturesque landscapes which you’ll see on a tour visiting David Falls, the Seti River Gorge and on a boat ride on Phewa Lake
- Enjoy a day in Chitwan’s wilderness with activities such as an elephant back safari, nature walk, bird-watching canoe ride and jungle safari drive
- Single travellers can pay just $689 per person
- Valid for departures on select dates until November 2014
Oct 02, 2013 - Nov 30, 2014
SNJ Travel Point
Arrivals Terminal, Tribhuvan International Airport
Kathmandu Nepal, 44600
Tel: (02) 8267 3701
- You will receive:
- -Hotel accommodation
- -All breakfasts
- -Professional government trained tour guide
- -Attraction entrance fees included in the itinerary
- -Return hotel transfers
- -Private vehicle transport
- Start in Kathmandu with a tour of Nepal’s vibrant capital. Home to bustling markets and temples, highlights of this city tour include a visit to UNESCO World Heritage sites including Boudhanath, a towering stupa which dominates the skyline, and the riverside Pashupatinath Temple.
- Head to Pokhara and explore its beautiful natural landscapes on a tour taking in the Seti River Gorge, Davis Falls and Phewa Lake on a boat ride. Browse the beautiful carpets at the Tashiling Handicraft Centre, a place established in the 1960s to provide a place for Tibetan refugees to support themselves.
- Depart for Chitwan and spend the day exploring Nepalese wilderness. Activities include an elephant safari, nature walk, bird-watching canoe ride, jungle safari drive and a cultural Tharu stick dance, a routine performed by locals incorporating wooden sticks. This day tour will include lunch and dinner.
- Drive back to Kathmandu where you’ll have free time to explore on your own before your transfer back to the airport.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 16 October but could sell out earlier. Bookings are essential. Vouchers can be redeemed for tours on select dates from 1 November, 2013 to 30 November, 2014.
The advertised price is valid on a twin share basis and can only be redeemed for bookings for two. Single travellers will pay $689 per person. International flights are not included, but can be booked through SNJ Travel Point. Tours require a minimum of four people per departure. All bookings are subject to availability. To ensure you get the dates that you want, please book as soon as possible. All taxes are included. Bookings hold a non-cancellation policy. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any offer or promotion.
Travelzoo Guarantee: If you are unable to get your preferred dates within seven days of voucher purchase, contact Travelzoo customer service to assist in securing your dates. If no dates are available, you will receive a full refund. In all other circumstances, vouchers are not refundable.