By Travelzoo Staff
See the magnificent Himalayas on this 16-day Annapurna Base Camp trek for just $1469 for two people with this offer from SNJ Travel Point. This deal is 67% off the usual cost of this trek and includes:
Why we love it
- See the Himalayas on this 16-day Annapurna Base Camp trek for just $2649 for two people
- This offer from SNJ Travel Point saves $1801 off the regular price for two
- Begin in Kathmandu, where you’ll enjoy a welcome dinner, yoga class and city tour
- Trekking begins on day four from Nayapul, gradually ascending to base camp which you’ll reach by the tenth day
- Your return trip back to Kathmandu will stop in Jhinu Danda where you will enjoy a well-deserved dip in a natural hot spring
- Includes all meals during the trek, hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and teahouse or lodge accommodation while trekking
- You’ll be in safe hands with a government-trained, English-speaking guide
- Single travellers will pay just $1349 for this package
- For those looking for a bigger challenge, a 15-day Everest Base Camp trek is also available for just $2859 for two people or for just $1479 for one
- This 15-day trek begins and ends in Kathmandu and includes return domestic flights to Lukla and one yoga session after your trek
Jan 23, 2013 - Nov 14, 2013
SNJ Travel Point
Arrivals Terminal, Tribhuvan International Airport Airport Road
Kathmandu Nepal, 44600
Tel: 0061 1300 984 098
- -Return airport transfers
- -Full-day guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
- -Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and teahouse or lodge accommodation while trekking
- -All meals while trekking
- -Government-trained, English-speaking guide
- -Experienced trekking staff
- -Down jacket and sleeping bag
- -Welcome and farewell dinner
- Annapurna Base Camp is located at the foot of the world's 10th highest mountain and is well known as a favourite trekking destination. Starting with two nights in Kathmandu, get acquainted with Nepalese culture before your trek with a welcome dinner, city sightseeing tour and yoga class. You will then travel to Nayapul with a stopover in Pokhara where your trek will officially begin.
- Pass through changing sceneries, quaint foothill villages and monasteries and meet friendly locals on a gradual ascent to Annapurna Base Camp which will be reached by the tenth day of your trek. Your descent back towards Kathmandu will make a special stop in Jhinu Danda where you can take a well-deserved dip in the natural hot springs.
- Single travellers will only pay just $1349 for this trek.
- Those wanting to really step up the challenge can opt for the 15-day Everest Base Camp trek for just $2859 for two people, or just $1479 for single travellers. Including return domestic flights from Kathmandu to Lukla, your ascent to the foot of the world’s tallest mountain will be complete by the ninth day of your trek, when you will return to Kathmandu.
- Follow SNJ Travel Point on Facebook here.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 6 February but could sell out before. Meals are included while trekking, but aren’t included while staying in Kathmandu apart from your welcome dinner on the first night. When you are ready to book, contact SNJ Travel and mention your Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for treks starting immediately until 14 November, 2013.
All tax is included in the prices listed. Price does not include visa fees or international airfares to Nepal. Vouchers are not refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Once you have booked your holiday with SNJ Travel, no cancellations are permitted or your voucher is subject to forfeiture.