By Travelzoo Staff
Two people can spend three nights at the luxurious Regent Phuket Cape Panwa Resort for $729 with an exclusive package that's fully valued at $1,444. Featuring an upgrade, daily breakfast, free cocktails and more, this offer spans all of Phuket's peak season, when is weather is best and rates are at their highest.
Why we love it
- Stay at the ultra-luxurious Regent Phuket Cape Panwa in peak season and pay just $729 for three nights, saving 50% off regular prices
- This exclusive offer from the 5-star resort includes an upgrade, daily breakfast, cocktails and more
- Available throughout Phuket's peak season, from November to March
- Upgraded accommodation in a 70sqm Bay Suite with private sea view balcony
- Daily breakfast for two and complimentary non-alcoholic mini-bar
- Enjoy two free cocktails per room, per stay at Library Lounge
- Guaranteed late checkout to 3pm
- Rooms feature free Wi-Fi, complimentary iPads, and free pressing or laundry of up to 4 clothing items per day
- Receive 10% off spa treatments
- Free access to the Kids' Club
- Complimentary daily scheduled shuttle service to Phuket town
- Newly-opened in 2012, property ranks #1 for its area on TripAdvisor
Regent Phuket Cape Panwa
84 Moo 8, Sakdidej Road, Tambon Vichit
Tel: +66 7620 0800
What's included & when
- Oct 30, 2013 - Mar 31, 2014
- Travelzoo subscribers receive all of the following:
- -Upgraded accommodation in a Bay Suite
- -Daily breakfast for two
- -One free cocktail per person, per stay at Library Lounge
- -Guaranteed late checkout to 3pm
- -10% off spa treatments
- -Free Wi-Fi
- -Complimentary non-alcoholic mini-bar
- -Four free items of clothing to be pressed or laundered each day
- -Free Kids' Club access
- Plush Bay Suites are 70 square meters and feature private balconies with gorgeous water views. These high-tech rooms include a complimentary iPad, free Wi-Fi, LCD TV and a King Size bed.
- Newly-opened in December 2012, Regent Phuket Cape Panwa ranks #1 for its area on TripAdvisor. The beachfront resort features an ocean-view spa, an infinity pool, a gym, and five restaurants and bars. The resort also provides a complimentary daily scheduled shuttle bus service to and from Phuket town.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 6 November. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from 1 November to 31 March, 2014. Blackout dates: 26 December-11 January, 2014; 31 January-2 February. Bookings should be made by 1 March, 2014.
Offer is non-refundable. Booking amendments must be made at least 7 days in advance of stay or voucher is subject to forfeiture; one amendment allowed per booking and date change is subject to hotel availability within the offer's validity period. Rate is valid for single or double occupancy; max occupancy is 2 adults or two adults and one child. Extra bedding is not available for Bay Suites. Kids under 12 stay free with existing bedding; breakfast for kids is THB 485 per person, per day. Free scheduled shuttle service is provided from resort to Phuket Town only. Credit card guarantee required. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Vouchers for extra nights can be purchased for $243 each but may only be used in addition to a 3-night stay. Limit one cocktail per person, per stay. Spa discount cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. No cash value or cash back.
Travelzoo Guarantee: If you are unable to get your preferred dates within seven days of voucher purchase, contact Travelzoo customer service to assist in securing your dates. If no dates are available, you will receive a full refund. In all other circumstances, vouchers are not refundable.