By Travelzoo Staff
Stay at the InterContinental Shanghai Ruijin near Xintiandi for only $255 for two people, saving 42% off regular prices. This deal features a guaranteed upgrade, Club Lounge access, daily breakfast and more, and is valid for stays all the way until 28 February.
Why we love it
- Spend a night at the luxurious new InterContinental Shanghai Ruijin for just $255 for two
- Fully valued at $437, this deal features an upgrade, daily breakfast, dinner or massage and more
- Centrally located on Ruijin Er Rd, in the heart of the former French Concession
- Includes an upgrade to a Club InterContinental Room on the brand new Club InterContinental Wing
- Free access to the Club Lounge with afternoon tea and happy hour
- Enjoy complimentary dinner for two OR one 60-minute massage for two (once per stay)
- Club InterContinental Rooms feature flat screen TVs, free Wi-Fi and double-basin bathrooms with claw foot bathtubs
- Rooms include patios that overlook the garden and city
- This 5-star hotel is a historic mansion surrounded by a lush garden, right in the middle of the city
- Located amidst Shanghai's popular shopping area Huaihai Road, and close to trendy Xintiandi bars and restaurants
InterContinental Shanghai Ruijin
118 Ruijin Er Road
Tel: 0086 21 64 725 222
What's included & when
- Oct 23, 2013 - Feb 28, 2014
- Travelzoo subscribers will receive all of the following:
- -Guaranteed upgrade to a Club InterContinental Room
- -Daily breakfast for two people
- -Club Lounge access including complimentary afternoon tea and happy hour
- -Dinner for two OR one 60-minute massage for two (once per stay)
- -Late checkout to 2pm
- -Free in-room Wi-Fi
- Newly-opened in April, the 5-star InterContinental Shanghai Ruijin occupies a former mansion in the heart of the city, surrounded by a historical 55,000 square metre garden. The hotel is just around the corner from Xintiandi bars and restaurants. Shopping on Huaihai Road is also nearby.
- Club InterContinental Rooms are located in the brand new Club InterContinental Wing. Luxurious rooms feature complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV and DVD player, double-basin bathroom, separate claw foot bathtub and shower, and a mini-bar. Rooms also feature patios overlooking the garden with further city views. On-site amenities include two restaurants and bars, spa, gym, and an old film library featuring movies filmed on the premises.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 30 October. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays Friday to Sunday until 28 February, 2014. Guests can stay from Monday to Thursday for an additional RMB100 ($17) per night, payable directly to the hotel. Bookings are subject to availability so make sure to book as soon as possible. Bookings should be made by 1 February, 2014.
Once you reserve your room with the hotel, cancellations or changes must be made at least seven days before arrival or your voucher is subject to forfeiture. Rates are based on single or double occupancy, max occupancy is 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child under 120cm. Extra bedding can be requested based on availability. There is a maximum limit of one additional bed. Credit card guarantee required. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. All taxes are included in the prices listed.
Travelzoo Guarantee: If you are unable to get your preferred dates within seven days of voucher purchase, contact Travelzoo customer service to assist in securing your dates. If no dates are available, you will receive a full refund. In all other circumstances, vouchers are not refundable.