By Travelzoo Staff
Take in the spectacular North American landscapes on an 8-day Royal Caribbean cruise through Alaska and a 6-day land tour of Canada for just $1899 per person, twin share. Travelzoo subscribers will save $500 off the regular price of this package which includes:
Why we love it
- See North America on an 8-day Royal Caribbean cruise through Alaska and 6-day land tour of Canada for just $1899 per person, twin share
- This offer from Destination International Holidays will save you $500 off the regular cost of this package
- Receive all meals on the cruise and select meals during the land tour, five nights’ hotel accommodation and all coach transport
- National parks passes and tour director services are also included
- Depart from Vancouver on Rhapsody of the Seas and cruise the Inside passage to Juneau, Alaska’s picturesque capital
- Cruise highlights include the historical Gold Rush city of Skagway, the majestic Sawyer Glaciers at Tracy Arm and Ketchikan, the totem pole capital of the world
- Rhapsody of the Seas entertains passengers with Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theatre, a glass-canopied Solarium with a pool and more
- Begin your land tour with a hike through Maligne Canyon in Jasper and a scenic drive through the Icefields Parkway to see the glacier fed Peyto Lake
- Enjoy a full day of sightseeing at Banff National Park with a hike in Johnston Canyon and a stroll along the shores of Lake Louise
- Drive through Rogers Pass and Yoho National Park to see the impressive Spiral Tunnels before your final night in Vancouver
Destination International Holidays
6/10 Hoddle Street
Tel: 1300 813 391
What's included & when
- Oct 23, 2013 - May 16, 2014
- -All meals on the cruise and select meals on the land tour
- -Five nights’ hotel accommodation
- -All coach transport
- -National parks passes
- -Tour director services
- Board Rhapsody of the Seas and take in magnificent snow-capped mountain ranges as you sail the Inside Passage to Alaska’s capital, Juneau. Enjoy the city’s green forests and scenery before embarking for Skagway, an important city during the Gold Rush, where you can ride the railway to explore Yukon Territory.
- Cruise through Tracy Arm and view the magnificent Twin Sawyer Glaciers, passing by waterfalls, mountains and wildlife such as eagles and seals. You’ll then make your way to Ketchikan, a charming city well known for having the world’s oldest collection of totem poles, before heading to Seattle where the cruise will finish.
- Your land tour begins with transfers to Vancouver, where you’ll spend the night, before exploring British Columbia on the way to Jasper. Pass the farming communities of the Fraser Valley and Coast Mountains by coach and follow the Thompson River before arriving at your accommodation in Jasper.
- Hike through Maligne Canyon, and then enjoy a scenic drive through the Icefields Parkway where you’ll see Athabasca Falls, Peyto Lake and the Columbia Icefield. After your stay at Lake Louise, spend the day sightseeing at Banff National Park and hike through Johnston Canyon.
- On your way back to Vancouver, where the tour will end, you’ll drive through Rogers Pass taking in Yoho National Park and the impressive Spiral Tunnels.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 6 November but could sell out earlier. Vouchers can be redeemed for departures from Vancouver on 16 May, 2014.
The advertised price is valid on a twin share basis and can only be redeemed for bookings of two. All bookings are subject to availability. To ensure you get the dates that you want, please book as soon as possible. All taxes are included. Bookings hold a non-cancellation policy. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any offer or promotion.
Travelzoo Guarantee: If you are unable to get your preferred dates within seven days of voucher purchase, contact Travelzoo customer service to assist in securing your dates. If no dates are available, you will receive a full refund. In all other circumstances, vouchers are not refundable.