By Travelzoo Staff
See south-western Thailand on an 8-day tour for just $599 per person, twin share with this offer from Destination International Holidays. Including accommodation in 4-star hotels, two of which are recipients of a 2013 TripAdvisor 'Certificate of Excellence' (The AETAS Lumpini and River Kwai Resotel), you will save up to 24% off what you would usually pay to package this deal yourself.
Why we love it
- For just $599 per person, twin share, take an 8-day tour of south-western Thailand with this offer from Destination International Holidays
- Save up to 24% off what you would pay to package this deal yourself, and $100 off the regular cost of this tour
- Receive 4-star hotel accommodation, two of which are recipients of a 2013 TripAdvisor 'Certificate of Excellence'
- Attraction entrance fees, all breakfasts and one lunch are included
- Also receive all transport by air-conditioned coach and English-speaking tour guide services
- Begin in Bangkok and enjoy a city tour, taking in attractions such as the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, Royal Avenue, Chinatown and more
- Visit the riverside city of Kanchanaburi to see the famous Bridge over the River Kwai, and take an optional tour of Hellfire Pass, a railway cutting built by Allied prisoners in WWII
- See Ayutthaya's unique ancient and modern blend on a day tour, visiting temples such as the Wat Chaiwatthanaram
- Other highlights include the bustling Damnoen Saduak Floating Markets and the Summer Palace complex with its impressive landscaped gardens
- Single travellers can also purchase this offer for just $899 per person
Destination International Holidays
999 Thanon Bang Na-Trat
Rachathewa, Samut Prakan
Tel: 1300 813 391
What's included & when
- Sep 25, 2013 - May 31, 2014
- You will receive:
- -All 4-star hotel accommodation
- -All air-conditioned coach transport
- -All breakfasts and one lunch
- -Attraction entrance fees as included in the itinerary
- -English-speaking tour guide
- This tour begins in Bangkok with a city tour which visits the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, Royal Avenue, Chinatown and more. A half-day Grand Palace tour and Chao Phraya river cruise are also available as optional activities.
- Head south west to explore the Damnoen Saduak Floating Markets where local farmers and villagers trade their produce from wooden boats. Kanchanaburi is next on the itinerary, an important riverside city during WWII and home to the famous Bridge over the River Kwai. Also visit the War Museum and War Cemetery, with an option to see the Death Railway and Hellfire Pass which was built through the jungle by forced labour from Allied prisoners of war.
- From there, depart for Bang Pa-In where you’ll find the impressive Royal Palace complex which was built in the 1600s and sits on vast landscaped gardens. Ayutthaya, the former capital city of ancient Thailand, is last on on the itinerary. You’ll see the city’s unique mix of old and new architecture, taking in magnificent temples including the Wat Chaiwatthanaram which is also a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Singles can also purchase this tour for just $899 per person.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 9 October but could sell out earlier. Bookings are essential. Vouchers can be redeemed for tours from 1 February to 31 May, 2014.
The advertised price is valid on a twin share basis and can only be redeemed for bookings of two. Single travellers can also purchase this offer for just $899 per person. This offer does not include international flights. All bookings are subject to availability. To ensure you get the dates that you want, please book as soon as possible. All taxes are included. Bookings hold a non-cancellation policy. Vouchers must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any offer or promotion.
Travelzoo Guarantee: If you are unable to get your preferred dates within seven days of voucher purchase, contact Travelzoo customer service to assist in securing your dates. If no dates are available, you will receive a full refund. In all other circumstances, vouchers are not refundable.