By Travelzoo Staff
Stay at Hangzhou's Aman Resort, the award-winning Amanfayun, for $785 per night for two people. Valued at $1195, this offer is ideal for honeymooners or anyone in search of a romantic luxury getaway.
Why we love it
- Stay at the luxurious Amanfayun by Aman Resorts for $785 per night for two people, saving $450 off regular prices
- This exclusive offer features a 60-minute massage, afternoon tea, and more
- Amanfayun is located 20 minutes from Hangzhou's UNESCO World Heritage site - The West Lake
- Stay in a spacious Village Room with private courtyard and outdoor dining and lounge areas
- Includes daily breakfast for two people and one child under 12
- Enjoy a 60-minute foot or head and shoulder massage per room, per stay at Aman Spa
- Complimentary afternoon tea for two people
- Late checkout until 2pm (subject to availability)
- Chinese calligraphy lessons (3pm-5pm daily)
- Two tickets to Lingyin Temple
- Access to the on-site gym, outdoor heated pool and sauna
- Awarded 'Best Resort in East Asia' by Gallivanter’s Guide, 'Top 10 Boutique Hotels in China' by Travel+Leisure, and Asia’s Best Spas 2011' by Condé Nast Traveler as well as being on the Condé Nast Traveler 'Hot List' in 2011
- Amanfayun is ideal for honeymooners, or anyone in search of luxury and privacy
- Purchase a voucher for two nights for $1568 and receive a couples massage and one-way airport transfers
- Valid for stays seven nights a week until 30 November
22 Fayun Lane, West Lake Street,
West Lake Scenic Area,
Tel: +86 571 87329999
What's included & when
- Sep 25, 2013 - Nov 30, 2013
- Travelzoo subscribers receive all of the following:
- - One night in a Village Room
- - Daily breakfast for two people and one child under 12
- - Daily afternoon tea for two people
- - One 60-minute foot massage or head and shoulder massage per room, per stay
- - Chinese calligraphy lessons (3pm-5pm daily)
- - Free Lingyin Temple tickets for two
- - Free in-room Wi-Fi
- - Late checkout until 2pm (subject to availability)
- Amanfayun restored a 700 year-old Chinese village into a luxury resort set in a tranquil area. It offers three restaurants, a tea house, Aman Spa, and an outdoor heated pool. Village rooms feature a king size bed, daybed, TVs, iPod or iPhone docks, and open out to private courtyards with outdoor dining and lounge areas. It is a 50-minute drive north of Hangzhou Airport, 20 minutes from the West Lake and Hangzhou city center, and just 45 minutes from Shanghai by high-speed train.
- As Aman's second property in China, Amanfayun was awarded 'Best Resort in East Asia' by Gallivanter’s Guide, and named to 'Top 10 Boutique Hotels in China' by Travel+Leisure and 'Asia’s Best Spas 2011' by Condé Nast Traveler. The spa received a 2012 World Luxury Spa Award.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 2 October. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention your Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays until 30 November. Blackout dates: 1-7 October. Bookings should be made by 1 November.
All taxes included. Offer is non-refundable, and amendments or cancellations must be made within seven days of booking or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Rate is valid for single or double occupancy; max occupancy is two adults and one child under 12 with existing bedding. One child under 12 can eat breakfast for free. All rooms are with King Bed and extra beds are not available. Credit card guarantee required. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Reservation is subject to availability.
Travelzoo Guarantee: If you are unable to get your preferred dates within seven days of voucher purchase, contact Travelzoo customer service to assist in securing your dates. If no dates are available, you will receive a full refund. In all other circumstances, vouchers are not refundable.