By Travelzoo Staff
You can see China on a 7-day flight-inclusive tour for just $1190 per person, twin share with this offer from Amazing Vacations. Regularly valued at $2530 per person, you will save over 50% off what you would normally pay and receive:
Why we love it
- Amazing Vacations are offering a flight-inclusive 7-day China tour for just $1190 per person, twin share
- This offer will save you $1340 off the regular price of this tour
- Only pay a $100 deposit per person up front and pay the rest direct to Amazing Vacations when securing your travel date
- You’ll receive return economy flights from Melbourne with China Southern Airlines and luxury accommodation including stays at Marriott and Radisson hotels or similar
- You’ll see the famous Bund waterfront and Nanjing Road in Shanghai and the UNESCO heritage-listed Lingering Garden in Suzhou
- This itinerary also includes a visit to Yuantouzhu Island in Wuxi, considered to be the best place to take in Taihu Lake
- Other highlights include an Impression Westlake night show in Hangzhou where the lake is transformed into a stage for dance and theatre, and the ‘Intersection of Time’ circus in Shanghai
- The tour also includes most meals including six breakfasts, five lunches and five dinners, all coach transportation, tour guide services and attraction entry fees as per your itinerary
- International flights from other cities can be arranged at an additional cost
Level 1, 260 Swanston St
Tel: (03) 9661 0300
What's included & when
- Sep 11, 2013 - Jun 13, 2014
- -Return economy flights from Melbourne with China Southern Airlines
- -Luxury accommodation including stays at Marriott and Radisson hotels or similar
- -Most meals including six breakfasts, five lunches and five dinners
- -All coach transportation
- -Tour guide services
- -Attraction entry fees as per itinerary
- Rather than visiting typical tourist hotspots, this itinerary focuses on the natural beauty of China, visiting plenty of gardens and lakes.
- The tour begins in the bustling city of Shanghai where you’ll have the chance to explore the famous Nanjing Road and The Bund waterfront area. From there, you’ll depart for Suzhou to see the UNESCO heritage-listed Lingering Garden and the largest silk factory in the country.
- The next stop is Wuxi to visit the Xinhua Garden and a clay teapot museum, but a real highlight will occur the next morning after breakfast when you’ll arrive at Yuantoushu Island, known as the best place to see the large Taihu Lake. This large freshwater lake is renowned for its unique limestone formations. You’ll depart for Nanjing stopping at Confucius Temple and Qinhuai River on the way.
- At Nanjing, you’ll take in Xuanwu Lake and the Jade Museum before driving to Hangzhou, nicknamed ‘Paradise of Heaven’. Here, you’ll have the chance to witness a spectacular Impression Westlake Night Show where the lake is transformed into a stage for dances, theatrics and light shows.
- The final night in Shanghai will go out with a bang with the ‘Intersection of Time’ circus performance held by Shanghai Era Entertainment, a show which combines stunning set pieces with orchestral music and acrobatics.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 25 September but could sell out earlier. Bookings are essential. Vouchers can be redeemed for tours departing on 8 November, 14 March, 18 April, 9 May and 13 June, 2014.
The advertised price is per person, twin share and can be redeemed on bookings of two only. You will only need to pay a $100 deposit up front with the remainder payable to Amazing Vacations direct. The advertised price is for international flights from Melbourne. Flights from other cities can be arranged at an additional cost. All bookings are subject to availability. Bookings should be made by 30 September, but to ensure you get the dates that you want, please book as soon as possible. All taxes are included. Bookings hold a non-cancellation policy. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
Travelzoo Guarantee: If you are unable to get your preferred dates within seven days of voucher purchase, contact Travelzoo customer service to assist in securing your dates. If no dates are available, you will receive a full refund. In all other circumstances, vouchers are not refundable.