By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a luxurious 2-night getaway at The Yangtze Boutique Shanghai for just $280 per stay. This exclusive deal for two saves 42% off regular rates with an upgrade to a spacious Shanghai Grand Room, plus much more. This 5-star property ranks #11 out of more than 3,000 hotels in Shanghai on TripAdvisor.
Why we love it
- Spend two nights at The Yangtze Boutique Shanghai for just $280 per stay for two people
- Save 42% off regular rates and receive an upgrade to a Shanghai Grand Room (subject to availability)
- Includes daily breakfast for two and free Internet access
- Extend your stay with a late checkout to 4pm (subject to availability)
- Receive an exclusive 15% off food and beverage at CIAO Dining Room and Tang Restaurant
- The hotel was ranked #11 out of over 3,000 Shanghai hotels on TripAdvisor and features on Condé Nast Traveler’s 2010 'Hot List'
- Located in a refurbished Art Deco building, the landmark hotel has been a celebrity favorite since the 1930s
- With a convenient location in People's Square, the property is within walking distance of the famous Nanjing Pedestrian Road and The Bund, and is just 30 metres from the metro station
- Rooms are designed in classic Shanghai Art Deco style and offer views of the bustling city
- Valid for stays until 28 February, 2014, including mid-autumn festival, Christmas and Chinese New Year
The Yangtze Boutique Shanghai
740 Hankou Road,
Tel: +86 21 6080 0800
What's included & when
- Aug 21, 2013 - Feb 28, 2014
- The deal includes the following:
- -Two nights' accommodation in an Art Deco Room
- -Upgrade to a Shanghai Grand Room (subject to availability)
- -Daily breakfast for two
- -Late checkout to 4pm (subject to availability)
- -Free Internet access
- -Welcome fruits
- -15% off food and beverage at CIAO Dining Room and Tang Restaurant
- -Service charge and tax included
- Inspired by 1930s Shanghai, each room is furnished with gilt mirrors and photos of Art Deco structures, in harmony with modern amenities like 42-inch flat-screen TVs, DVD players and iPod docks. The property was named on Condé Nast Traveler’s 'Hot List' upon its debut in 2010.
- Situated in the heart of Shanghai in People’s Square, The Yangtze Boutique Shanghai is just steps away from the metro station, the famous Nanjing Pedestrian Road and the iconic Shanghai Grand Theatre. Decorated in lavish Art Deco style, the 5-star hotel offers three dining options, a bar/lounge, a spa and a gym.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 28 August. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Bookings must be made at least two days in advance of stay. Vouchers can be redeemed for 2-night stays seven nights a week until 28 February, 2014; surcharge of CNY 399 per night applies for stays from Monday to Thursday from 1 September to 30 November, 2013 except 19 September and 1-7 October. Bookings should be made by 1 February, 2014.
Offer is non-refundable, and amendments or cancellation of bookings must be made at least one day in advance of stay or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if guests no show. Rate is for single or double occupancy; maximum occupancy is two adults and one child under 12 with existing bedding. Extra bed is CNY300 per night including breakfast. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Credit card guarantee required. Not valid for groups (five or more) or on existing reservations . All prices include taxes. No cash value or cash back.
Travelzoo Guarantee: If you are unable to get your preferred dates within seven days of voucher purchase, contact Travelzoo customer service to assist in securing your dates. If no dates are available, you will receive a full refund. In all other circumstances, vouchers are not refundable.