By Travelzoo Staff
Discover Argentina and Brazil on a guided small group tour for just $2085 per person, twin share when you book this 9-day ‘Tango, Tucan & Samba Tour’ from Travel Projects.
Why we love it
- See some of the most famous sights in Argentina and Brazil for just $2085 per person, twin share when you book this 9-day ‘Tango, Tucan & Samba Tour’ from Travel Projects
- This deal saves up to 28% off the cost of similar guided small-group tours in the market
- Pay only a $300 deposit per person now, and then pay the balance directly to Travel Projects when you confirm your departure date
- The tour, which caters for a maximum of 10-15 people, visits Buenos Aires, Iguazú Falls and Rio de Janeiro
- Includes eight nights’ accommodation in 3-star hotels
- Domestic flights, some meals, entrance fees to most attractions, transport in an air-conditioned vehicle and an English-speaking guide are also included
- Upgrades to 4- and 5-star accommodation are also available; contact Travel Projects for pricing
- Valid for departures until 20 January, 2014
- For a detailed itinerary, click here
Suite 514, 365 Little Collins Street
Tel: (03) 9670 7304
What's included & when
- Jul 24, 2013 - Jan 20, 2014
- Saving 28% off similar tours in the market, this deal includes the following:
- -Domestic flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazú Falls and Iguazú Falls to Rio de Janeiro
- -Eight nights’ accommodation in 3-star hotels
- -Some meals as specified by itinerary
- -All transfers and tours, including transportation in an air-conditioned bus
- -Some attraction fees as specified by itinerary
- -English speaking local guides
- -Local representative assistance
- Starting in the vibrant city of Buenos Aires, the group will spend three days exploring the city and get the chance to sample the local food and wine while attending a tango dinner show.
- From here, the tour travels by air to the thundering Iguazú Falls, which stretch into both Brazil and Argentina and can be explored from either side.
- After two days here, the group will fly to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil’s most famous city, where the tour comes to a close after three days of exploring and trips to Corcovado (the famous statue-topped granite peak that towers over the city) and the city’s golden beaches.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 7 August and can be redeemed for tours departing until 20 January, 2014. Pay your $300 per person deposit now and then pay the $1785 per person balance direct to Travel Projects when confirming dates. When you are ready to book, contact Travel Projects and mention your Travelzoo voucher number. Bookings are subject to availability and should be made as soon as possible to avoid any price increases due to currency fluctuation.
Blackout dates: Carnival; local holidays; special events. All taxes are included. Offer does not include travel insurance or meals not mentioned in the detailed itinerary. Subject to availability and based on twin share hotel accommodation including tax. Vouchers must be used for one booking. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on existing reservations. Credit card fees may apply. All payments must be made 60 days prior to commencement of trip and immediate payment due if booked less than 60 days before commencement of trip.
Travelzoo Guarantee: If you are unable to get your preferred dates within seven days of voucher purchase, contact Travelzoo customer service to assist in securing your dates. If no dates are available, you will receive a full refund. In all other circumstances, vouchers are not refundable.