By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy three nights in enchanting Chiang Mai, Thailand for just $329 for two people. This exclusive offer from the 5-star Rawee Warin Resort & Spa is fully valued at $542 and includes return transfers, upgrade, high tea and more.
Why we love it
- Experience Thailand with a 3-night stay for two people at the 5-star Rawee Waree Resort & Spa in Chiang Mai for $329
- This exclusive offer saves 39% off regular prices
- Includes upgrade to a Deluxe Room
- Daily breakfast for two
- Includes return airport transfers (reg. $71)
- Features one time complimentary afternoon high tea for two people ($18 value)
- Enjoy 20% off food and beverages (excluding alcohol)
- Receive a free upgrade to a Deluxe Residence Room, subject to availability
- Late checkout to 2pm
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Resort was the setting for Lost in Thailand, China's #1-grossing movie of all-time
- On-site amenities include a large swimming pool, gym and spa/salon
- Resort provides access to popular Chiang Mai activities like zipline, elephant rides, rafting and trekking
- Extra nights available for just $110 per night
Rawee Waree Resort & Spa
168 Moo 2
Chiang Mai, 50150
Tel: +66 53 317539
What's included & when
- Jul 17, 2013 - Oct 31, 2013
- Travelzoo subscribers receive all of the following:
- -Upgraded accommodation in a Deluxe Room
- -Daily breakfast for two
- -Return airport transfers ($71 value)
- -One time complimentary afternoon tea for two people (reg. $18)
- -20% off food and beverages (excluding alcohol)
- -Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- -Late checkout to 2pm
- -Free upgrade to a Deluxe Residence Room, subject to availability
- Rawee Waree Resort & Spa is located in Chiang Mai's countryside, providing access to the area's most popular activities like elephant rides, ziplining, rafting and trekking. The gorgeous property was the backdrop to 2012's Lost in Thailand, which is the #1 best-selling movie of all time in China.
- Decorated in classic Thai Lanna style, Deluxe Rooms are a spacious 63 square metres with satellite TV and DVD player, private terrace and day bed, living room and rain shower.
- On-site amenities include a large swimming pool, gym, spa and salon.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by 24 July. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays seven nights a week from 18 July to 31 October, 2013. Book by: 1 October.
Blackout dates: 25 July; 16, 24 August; 6 September; 18-19, 23
October. Rooms are subject to availability, and cancellations or changes must be made seven days prior to arrival or the voucher is subject to forfeiture. Vouchers for additional nights may be purchased for $110 per night, but may only be used in addition to a 3-night stay. Rate is based on twin share; maximum occupancy is two adults and one child using existing bedding. Kids aged under four stay and eat breakfast free; breakfast for kids aged 5-11 is THB 800 per person, per day. Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. No cash value or cash back. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations.
Travelzoo Guarantee: If you are unable to get your preferred dates within seven days of voucher purchase, contact Travelzoo customer service to assist in securing your dates. If no dates are available, you will receive a full refund. In all other circumstances, vouchers are not refundable.