By Travelzoo Staff
Spend three nights on idyllic Koh Phi Phi near Phuket for just $549 for two people. Saving 51% off regular prices, this exclusive package from 5-star Zeavola Resort includes land and speedboat transfers from Phuket Airport to ensure a hassle-free holiday.
Why we love it
- Two people can stay at 5-star Zeavola Resort on Thailand's Phi Phi Island for just $549 for three nights
Save $574 off the full cost of this exclusive package loaded with valuable extras
Guests receive return transfers from Phuket Airport, including speedboat ride to and from the island (reg. $265)
- Enjoy accommodation in a Village Suite Villa with an open-air living area, outdoor shower and lush private garden
- Daily breakfast at beachside Baxil restaurant
- Enjoy one complimentary Thai Set Dinner for two, per stay at Tacada Restaurant (reg. $56)
Receive one 60-minute Thai massage per room, per stay at Zeavola Spa (a $63 value)
- Receive 20% off all additional treatments at Zeavola Spa
- Also enjoy free Wi-Fi throughout the resort, welcome drink upon arrival and daily in-room fruit plate
- A 2012 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice award-winner for 'Relaxation & Spa'
- Zeavola is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, and was named to the Conde Nast Traveler 'Hot' List' in 2006 after its debut
- The resort is just minutes from iconic Maya Bay, made famous by the Leonardo DiCaprio film The Beach
- Extend your stay with vouchers at the exclusive rate of just $183 per additional night
Ko Phi Phi Don
11 Moo 8 Laem Tong
Tel: +66 7562 7000
What's included & when
- Jul 10, 2013 - Oct 31, 2013
- Travelzoo guests receive all of the following:
- -Three nights' accommodation in a free-standing Village Suite
- -Return ground and speedboat transfers for two people from Phuket International Airport to Koh Phi Phi (reg. $265)
- -Daily breakfast
- -One Thai Set Dinner for two people, per stay at Tacada Restaurant (a $56 value)
- -One 60-minute Thai/il Massage per room, per stay (reg. $63)
- -20% off additional spa treatments
- -Free high-speed wireless Internet access throughout the resort
- -Welcome drink upon arrival
- -Daily in-room fruit plate
- With just 50 secluded villas tucked between the beach and a lush hillside, Zeavola is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Thai-style teak villas feature spacious open-air living rooms and private gardens, outdoor showers and air-conditioned bedrooms with TVs and DVD players.
- Zeavola ranks #2 out of 39 Koh Phi Phi resorts on TripAdvisor, drawing praise for its tranquil beachfront atmosphere and attentive service. The resort is just minutes from iconic Maya Bay (made famous in the Leonardo DiCaprio film The Beach), and also offers a swimming pool, SCUBA and aquatic sports centre, free kayaks and 24-hour room service.
The fine print
When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from now until 31 October, 2013. Vouchers for additional nights can be purchased for $183 each but can only be booked in addition to the 3-night stay. The 1-night rate is not valid for a split stay or separate reservation.
Book by: 1 October.
Once you reserve your room with the hotel, cancellations or changes must be made at least 14 days before arrival or your voucher is subject to forfeiture. All taxes are included in the prices listed. Maximum occupancy per room is 2 adults. One child up to age 12 may stay free with parents; breakfast is $13 per day for kids 3-12, and free for kids 0-2 years of age. Speed boat departs Royal Phuket Marina daily at 2pm, and departs the resort daily at 11am. Service is subject to weather conditions. No cash value or cash back. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. All bookings are subject to availability.