By Travelzoo Staff
Take a trip to South East Asia and pay just $1995 per person twin share for an 11-day ‘Taste of Vietnam’ holiday from Mandarin World Tours.
Why we love it
- An 11-day guided ‘Taste of Vietnam’ tour including flights for just $1995 per person twin share
- Up to 30% off what other companies charge for similar 4-star packages
- Includes flights with Vietnam Airlines, superior 4-star hotels, air-conditioned transport and activities as per itinerary, all organised by Mandarin World Tours
- Explore the two great cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City as part of this deluxe trip
- Visit iconic attractions such as the Mekong Delta, the Cu Chi tunnels and Halong Bay
- Click here for full itinerary
- Most meals are included (9 breakfasts, 7 lunch and 2 dinners)
- Valid for departures from Sydney or Melbourne, guests can also fly from Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide for just $200 per person extra, payable direct
- A single supplement of just $300 is applicable for solo travellers
- Upgrade to the deluxe package, which includes 5-star hotels, by paying an additional $300 per person at time of booking
Mandarin World Tours
3368 Pacific Highway
Tel: 07 3166 8711
What's included & when
- Jun 12, 2013 - Nov 16, 2013
- This special offer will save you 30% off what other companies are charging for similar tours.
- Package includes:
- - International airfare from Sydney/Melbourne
- - Nine nights accommodation in 4-star hotels
- - Air-conditioned transport throughout
- - Some meals (9 breakfasts, 7 lunch and 2 dinners)
- - Activities as per itinerary
- Travellers can fly from Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide for an additional $200 per person, payable direct at time of booking. Solo travellers can also purchase a single voucher for just $2295.
- Upgrade to the deluxe package, which includes 5-star hotels, for an additional $300 per person at time of booking.
- Flying into Ho Chi Minh City, travellers will spend time exploring the city, the Mekong Delta and the Cu Chi tunnels before heading north and spending time on Halong Bay.
- Spend the night on a traditional junk boat before returning to Hanoi for a guided bus tour. On your final day you will be taken outside the city to Ninh Binh, the ancient capital of Vietnam and will visit the Tam Coc Caves, often referred to as Halong Bay on land.
- Valid for departure on 20 July; 10, 24 August; 7 September; 12, 26 October; 16 November.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 26 June but could sell out before. Vouchers cost $1995 and can be redeemed for an 11-day ‘Taste of Vietnam’ flight inclusive tour ex Sydney/Melbourne based on twin share. Additional surcharges for Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide departures must be paid upon booking. Solo travellers must purchase a single voucher for $2295. When you are ready to book, contact Mandarin World Tours and mention your Travelzoo voucher.
Departure dates: 20 July; 10, 24 August; 7 September; 12, 26 October; 16 November.
All taxes are included in the prices listed. Vouchers are not refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Once you have booked your holiday, no cancellations are permitted or your voucher is subject to forfeiture. Vietnam visa is not included in this package but can be purchased through Mandarin World Tours for an additional fee. Compulsory tipping of $80 per person is payable at time of booking. Personal expenses, travel insurance and drinks are not included.