By Travelzoo Staff
Experience the natural beauty of a South Pacific Island when you pay just $799 for two people to stay five nights in an Ocean View Hotel Room at Aga Reef Resort in Samoa.
Why we love it
- Escape to Samoa and pay just $799 for a 5-night stay in an Ocean View Hotel Room at Aga Reef Resort for two people
- Regularly costing up to $1175 for two people, this deal includes free welcome cocktails and continental buffet breakfast
- You’ll also get a free 15-minute spa treatment per room, and complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Upgrade to a Waterfront Villa and pay just $1174 for a 5-night stay for two people, regularly $1699
- Open for just a year, Aga Reef Resort is one of the newest resorts in Samoa
- The resort is bordered by a beautiful lagoon that provides snorkellers plenty of opportunity to interact with colourful fish and sea life
- Each room and villa features air conditioning, 32” TV, Internet access and private facilities. Waterfront Villas also have outdoor showers
- The Aga Reef Resort Restaurant serves modern cuisine made from fresh Samoan ingredients and has ocean views and a large deck that opens out to the resort pool
- Available for 5-night stays until 31 March, 2014
Aga Reef Resort Samoa
South East Coast Road
Tel: (+685) 47800
What's included & when
- Jun 05, 2013 - Mar 31, 2014
- Including continental buffet breakfast and a 15-minute spa treatment per room, this package regularly costs up to $1175 per stay. Upgrade to a Waterfront Villa for just $1174 per stay for two people.
- Guests at the resort will also receive free welcome cocktails and complimentary use of snorkel equipment to explore the surrounding lagoon.
- Offering guests the chance to experience Samoa’s living culture, Aga Reef Resort is located on the South East Coast of Upolu Island, 55 minutes’ drive from Apia.
- Set adjacent to a lagoon that teems with colourful fish and sea life, the resort is also within easy distance of some of the island’s most beautiful attractions including the stunning To Sua Ocean Trench, a large natural swimming pool that can only be accessed from the cliff above via a long, steep ladder.
- The pristine white sand of Lalomanu Beach is also nearby, and visitors can spend the day basking in the sun or swimming in the translucent water of the lagoon which is also a protected marine reserve.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 19 June but could sell out earlier. Bookings are essential. Vouchers can be redeemed for 5-night stays at Aga Reef Resort until 31 March, 2014.
All vacancies are subject to availability. To ensure you get the dates that you want, please book as soon as possible. All taxes are included. Reservations hold a non-cancellation policy. Vouchers must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Once you have made your booking, any changes or cancellations must be made a minimum of 30 days prior to arrival or voucher is subject to forfeiture.