By Travelzoo Staff
Two people can stay at the brand new Ramada Singapore at Zhongshan Park for just $175 per night and receive a host of exclusive extras. Saving 41% off regular rates, this offer from City DMC Travel is valid seven nights a week - a rarity in pricey Singapore - all the way until August.
Why we love it
- Stay at the brand new Ramada Singapore at Zhongshan Park for just $175 per night for two people, regularly $285
- This exclusive offer from City DMC Travel also includes one free FunVee Marina & Heritage Hopper Tour per night of stay, regularly $12 per person (max 3 per room, per stay)
- Stay in a brand new City View Room and enjoy daily breakfast for two
- Also receive one SGD10 ($8) voucher per room, per stay for use at a variety of Singapore tours and attractions (click here for full list)
- Free pick-up service from hotel to the Singapore Flyer
- 4-star hotel newly-opened in May 2013, with free shuttle to Novena MRT and multiple shopping malls
- Walking distance to some of Singapore's most famous restaurants on Balestier Road
- Rooms feature free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs and stylish, modern design
- On-site facilities include a gym, restaurant, and outdoor swimming pool
- Valid seven nights a week, a rarity in Singapore where weekday rates are usually sky-high
City DMC & Ramada Singapore at Zhongshan Park
What's included & when
- May 22, 2013 - Aug 30, 2013
- Travelzoo subscribers receive all of the following at the 4-star hotel:
- -One night's accommodation in a City View Room
- -Daily breakfast for two people
- -Free in-room Wi-Fi
- -Voucher for one FunVee Martina & Heritage Hopper Tour, including Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, Chinatown, Little India and the Arab Quarter, per night of stay (reg. $12 per person, max 3 per room, per stay)
- -Complimentary pick-up service from hotel to the Singapore Flyer
- -One $8 (SGD10) voucher per room, per stay for use at a variety of Singapore tours and attractions
- Opened in May 2013, the 4-star Ramada Singapore at Zhongshan Park features stylish, modern rooms and offers amenities like an outdoor swimming pool, gym and restaurant. The hotel is within walking distance of Balestier Road - home to some of Singapore's most famous chicken rice and Bak Kut Teh restaurants - and offers a free shuttle to Novena MRT and nearby shopping malls.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 29 May. When you are ready to book, contact City DMC Travel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from 23 May until 30 August, 2013. Bookings should be made by 1 August. You can purchase as many vouchers as you like.
Rooms are subject to availability. Offer is non-refundable, and amendments must be made within 7 days of booking or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Rate is valid for single or double occupancy; max occupancy is 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child under 12. Third adult with extra bed costs SGD 84 per night, including breakfast. Kids 2-11 stay free with existing bedding, including breakfast. Credit card guarantee required. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Cannot be combined with any other promotions. Optional Sightseeing Schedule is subject to change. Offer includes one free tour per night of stay; limit 3 tours max per room (e.g. stay 2 nights, receive 2 free tours). There will not be any refund for unused services/tours/tickets. Each SGD 10 voucher is valid for one ticket or tour and cannot be combined with other vouchers.