By Travelzoo Staff
Experience the world-famous scenery of Nepal with a 10-day guided trek and tour for just $750 per person, twin share. This exclusive offer from Earthbound Expeditions -- recommended by Lonely Planet and The New York Times, and ranked #8 out of hundreds of trekking companies on TripAdvisor -- would normally cost $1664.
Why we love it
- Be inspired with a 10-day trek and tour through Nepal for just $750 per person, twin share
- This exclusive offer from Earthbound Expeditions would normally cost $1664
- Features five days of moderate trekking along the scenic Annapurna Circuit, with four nights' accommodation in traditional Tibetan teahouses
- Enjoy an exclusive half day tour of Kathmandu's UNESCO World Heritage Sites, a $67 value
- Includes five nights' 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Bonus hot springs excursion during trek
- Daily breakfast throughout, plus all lunches and dinners during trek
- Three yoga and meditation classes are included in the package
- Includes return airport transfers and all ground transportation between cities
- Take an optional 1-hour Mount Everest scenic flight (US$182 extra per person, payable direct)
- Authentic Nepalese cultural show and farewell dinner on last night of trip
- Available travel dates span the peak seasons of autumn and spring, when the weather is at its best and scenery is most spectacular
- Earthbound Expeditions is recommended by Lonely Planet and the New York Times, and ranks #8 on TripAdvisor out of hundreds of Nepalese trekking companies
- For full itinerary and more details see the Earthbound Expeditions website
- Travelzoo subscribers can also purchase a voucher for the 15-day 'Everest Base Camp Trek' for the exclusive price of $1250 per person (reg. $2,851). Click here for more information
Thamel Bhagawoti Marga
What's included & when
- May 15, 2013 - May 05, 2014
- Highlights of the tour include:
- -Five days of moderate trekking along the famed Annapurna Circuit, including sunrise at Poon Hill (max. elevation: 3,210m)
- -Three optional yoga and meditation classes
- -Complimentary half-day UNESCO World Heritage sites tour in Kathmandu (a $67 value)
- -Three nights' hotel accommodation in the beautiful lakeside city of Pokhara
- -A farewell dinner and cultural show in Kathmandu on the last night of the trip
- Guests will spend four nights in local teahouses while trekking and five nights total in 3-star hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara. The tour price also includes daily breakfast, all ground transportation, English-speaking guides throughout and all necessary trekking permits and national park fees. All meals during the trek are also included. For travellers who want to take in Nepal's most famous site, Mount Everest, an optional 1-hour scenic flight is available for $182 per person (payable direct).
- For more information, please see Earthbound Expeditions' Frequently Asked Questions page. Travelzoo subscribers can also purchase a voucher for a 15-day 'Everest Base Camp Trek' for the exclusive price of $1250 per person (reg. $2,851). Click here for more information on that tour.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 22 May, 2013. This tour is valid for the following 2013 departures: 9-18 October; 26 October to 4 November; 23 November to 4 December. Additional dates may be available, subject to demand. Tours in 2014 are also available with an $84 surcharge due to an increase in government fees; available tour dates are 28 March to 6 April; 8-17 April; and 26 April to 5 May, 2014. Please note: UNESCO World Heritage sites tour will take place on the final day in Kathmandu, so try to arrange an evening flight departure. Bookings must be made by 30 August, 2013.
Offer does not include airfare to/from Kathmandu, visa fees, personal equipment/clothing, travel insurance, gratuities or meals not mentioned above. Rate is subject to availability and based on twin share, including tax. There is a single supplement of US $297, payable directly to Earthbound Expeditions. There is a maximum of 15 people per tour group, with up to four groups available per departure date. Cancellations are not allowed once booking is confirmed and vouchers are non-refundable. Switching tour dates within one month of the tour incurs a $100 surcharge. Changes are not permitted within 10 days of your tour date, or vouchers are subject to forfeiture. Vouchers must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on existing reservations. No children under 18 are allowed without adult accompaniment. This tour is suitable for people of all ages who are at a fitness level capable of up to 6 hours of moderate trekking per day. Please email email@example.com with any questions or to make a booking.