By Travelzoo Staff
Two people can stay in the charming UNESCO World Heritage city of Luang Prabang, Laos for just $369 with an exclusive 3-night package from the 5-star Luang Say Residence. Saving more than 40% off regular rates, Travelzoo subscribers will enjoy a gourmet dinner, free airport transfers and much more.
Why we love it
- Spend three nights at the 5-star Luang Say Residence in the UNESCO World Heritage city of Luang Prabang, Laos for just $369 for two people
- This exclusive offer would normally cost $645
- Property ranks #2 for Luang Prabang on TripAdvisor and is a member of the prestigious Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- Stay in a spacious Pioneer Suite with canopied bed, and receive upgrade to an Explorator Suite, subject to availability
- Daily breakfast for two people
- Receive complimentary return airport transfers (reg. $18 per person)
- Features one set dinner for two people at La Belle Epoque Restaurant, a $59 value
- Enjoy late checkout to 2pm, subject to availability
- Resort is just 5 minutes by free shuttle from the bustling heart of Luang Prabang, filled with cafes, shops and temples
- City is located on the Mekong River and is famous for its architecture and morning procession of Buddhist monks
- Valid for stays until 30 September, 2013
The Luang Say Residence
4-5 Ban Phonepheng
Tel: +856 71 260 891
What's included & when
- May 07, 2013 - Sep 30, 2013
- This offer includes all of the following:
- -Accommodation in a Pioneer Suite
- -Daily breakfast for two people
- -Return airport transfers (reg. $18 per person)
- -One set dinner for two people at La Belle Epoque Restaurant, a $59 value
- -Complimentary upgrade to a 73 square metre Explorator Suite, subject to availability
- -Late checkout to 2pm, subject to availability
- Ranking #2 out of 62 Luang Prabang hotels on TripAdvisor, Luang Say Residence is a member of the prestigious Small Luxury Hotels of the World. The resort is just five minutes from the heart of Luang Prabang, and offers a free shuttle bus to visit its cafes, shops and many temples.
- Pioneer Suites are a spacious 43 square metres and feature a sophisticated French-colonial decor reflecting Luang Prabang's unique heritage. Suites feature sumptuous canopy beds and also feature free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.
- Other onsite amenities on the lushly landscaped property include a swimming pool, two bars, bicycle service, and a concierge service to arrange day trips to the surrounding area. Luang Prabang sits along the Mekong River surrounded by mountains, and is famous for its architecture and concentration of Buddhist temples and monasteries. The city offers air connections from Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 15 May. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from 9 May to 28 September, 2013.
Blackout dates: 15-17, 26-28 May; 18-22 August. Bookings should be made by 1 September. Offer is non-refundable. Once you reserve your room with the hotel, cancellations or changes must be made at least seven days before arrival or your voucher is subject to forfeiture. All taxes are included in the prices listed. Rate is based on twin share; maximum occupancy per room is three people. Third person with extra bedding costs US$65 per night, including breakfast. Children 12 and under stay free with existing bedding; breakfast for kids is US$28. Vouchers for additional nights are available for $123 each, but can only be used in addition to a 3-night stay. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations.