By Travelzoo Staff
Two people can stay at the beachfront Mia Resort Nha Trang, rated #1 for its area on TripAdvisor, for just $389 with an exclusive 3-night package loaded with extras. Enjoy water views, daily breakfast, airport transfers, a Vietnamese cooking class and more at this 5-star resort and save 40% off the full cost of this package.
Why we love it
- Two people can enjoy an exclusive 3-night stay at Vietnam's 5-star Mia Nha Trang for just $389
- Luxurious beachfront resort ranks #1 out of 93 Nha Trang hotels listed on TripAdvisor and is a 2013 Travelers' Choice award-winner for 'Luxury' and 'Top 25 in Vietnam'
- Featuring a massage, cooking class, airport transfers and more, this package is fully valued at $648
- Includes three nights' accommodation in a Condo Room with daily breakfast for two people
- Return Nha Trang airport transfers for maximum convenience (a $23 value)
- Get one 45-minute massage per person, per stay at Xanh Spa (reg. $34 per person)
- Enjoy one Vietnamese cooking class per room, per stay (a $33 value)
- Rooms feature free in-room Wi-Fi, luxurious terraces overlooking the South China Sea and LCD TVs with cable
- The resort was newly-built in 2012 with a private white sand beach, waterfront infinity pool, water sports, gym and yoga
- Property also offers three daily free shuttle services into Nha Trang town
- Vouchers for extra nights are available for just $129 each
- Stay anytime until 30 November, 2013
Mia Resort Nha Trang
Cam Hai Dong, Cam Lam
Tel: +84 583 989 666
What's included & when
- May 01, 2013 - Nov 30, 2013
- Travelzoo guests receive all of the following:
- -Accommodation in a Condo Room with views of the South China Sea
- -Daily breakfast for two people
- -One 45-minute massage at Xanh Spa per person, per stay (reg. $34 per person)
- -One Vietnamese cooking class per room, per stay (a $33 value)
- -Return airport transfers from Nha Trang (a $23 value)
- -Free in-room Wi-Fi
- -One free DVD movie rental per room, per stay
- Guests can extend their stay for just $129 per night.
- Mia Resort Nha Trang is set between the mountains and the South China Sea, offering privacy, tranquility and stunning views in all directions. The resort was a double winner in the 2013 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice awards, garnering praise for both 'Luxury' and 'Top 25 in Vietnam'.
- The resort features free in-room Wi-Fi, a private beach, a beachfront infinity pool, a gym and a spa. There is also a free shuttle into Nha Trang departing three times daily.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 8 May. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from 3 May until 30 November, 2013. Bookings should be made by 1 November.
Rate is subject to availability and valid for single or double occupancy including tax. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Once you reserve your room with the hotel, you must cancel or make changes at least 7 days before your arrival, or your voucher is subject to forfeiture. Vouchers must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back.
Maximum room occupancy is 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children (age 12 and under). Extra adult costs US$135 per 3-night stay including breakfast and extra bedding. Children under 12 stay free of charge with existing bedding and breakfast; extra bedding for kids is priced the same as adults. Extra nights may be purchased for $129 each, but can only be used in addition to a 3-night stay.