By Travelzoo Staff
Stay at Borneo's luxurious Magellan Sutera Resort in Kota Kinabalu for just $415 for two people. Valued at $755, this exclusive offer features upgrade to a Sea View Room, daily breakfast, cocktails and more.
Why we love it
- Enjoy three nights by the beach in Borneo at the 5-star Magellan Sutera Resort for just $415 for two people
- This exclusive 3-night package saves $340 off regular rates
- Receive a guaranteed upgrade to a Deluxe Sea View Room with private balcony overlooking the South China Sea
- Travelzoo subscribers get one complimentary welcome drink (cocktail, mocktail, house wine or beer) per person, per stay
- Includes daily breakfast for two
- Enjoy one complimentary buffet dinner per stay for two people at Five Sails Restaurant (a $65 value)
- Features a 2-for-1 treatment at Body Senses by Mandara Spa (up to $70 value)
- Free in-room Internet
- Exclusive 15% off all food and beverage at Five Sails, Al Fresco, Muffinz Deli Cafe and Tarik's Lounge
- Resort amenities include a 27-hole championship golf course, five swimming pools, a billiards room and a 100-seat movie theatre
- Extra nights are available for just $139 each
Magellan Sutera Resort
1 Sutera Harbour Boulevard
Kota Kinabalu, 88100
Tel: +6088 318 888
What's included & when
- Mar 27, 2013 - Jul 12, 2013
- Travelzoo subscribers will receive all of the following with this exclusive package:
- -Guaranteed upgraded accommodation to a Deluxe Sea View Room
- -Daily buffet breakfast for two people
- -One complimentary welcome cocktail/mocktail/glass of house wine or beer per person, per stay
- -A Buffet Dinner for two at Five Sails Restaurant (a $65 value; limit one per room, per stay)
- -Free in-room Internet access
- -A 2-for-1 treatment at Body Senses by Mandara Spa (up to $70 value)
- -15% off all food and beverage at Five Sails, Al Fresco, Muffinz Deli Café and Tarik’s Lounge
- -Additional nights available for just $139 each, saving 38% off regular nightly rates
- Set amongst lushly landscaped tropical gardens and directly beachfront, Magellan Sutera Resort offers a relaxing luxury experience for both families and couples. Deluxe Sea View Rooms are 32-40 square metres and feature private balconies overlooking the South China Sea and Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park.
- Plush amenities include premium toiletries, bathrobes and slippers, and free in-room Internet.
- Onsite facilities include a 27-hole championship golf course, five swimming pools, a billiards room and a 100-seat movie theatre. The resort is just 10 minutes from Kota Kinabalu International Airport, and also offers direct beach access and its own 104-berth marina.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 3 April but could sell out before. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from 3 April until 12 July, 2013. Bookings should be made by 1 July.
Offer is non-refundable, and no amendments or cancellations are allowed. Rooms are subject to availability. Extra nights can be purchased for $139 each but may only be used in addition to a 3-night stay. Rate is valid for single or double occupancy; max occupancy is 2 adults and 1 child below 11 years old. Additional person (adult or child) requiring extra bed chargeable at US$50 nett per room per night inclusive breakfast. Maximum 1 extra bed per room. Spa treatments require prior reservation and are subject to availability. Credit card guarantee required. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations.