By Travelzoo Staff
Fast becoming one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, China is a country rich in history and culture. From just $1899 per person twin share you can experience it for yourself with this special offer from Mandarin World Tours. Save up to 32% off what others are charging for this tour.
Why we love it
- Just $1899 per person twin share for this 10-day ‘Highlights of China’ tour from Mandarin World Tours which includes international flights from Sydney or Melbourne
- Save up to 32% off what other travel agents are charging for similar flight-inclusive guided tours of Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai
- Stay in 5-star hotels such as Sheraton in Shanghai, Ramada in Hangzhou and Shangri-La in Xi’an
- Visit iconic attractions including the Great Wall, the Terracotta Warriors and the Forbidden City
- Activities include a jade factory tour, a visit to the Big Wild Goose Pagoda and a lake cruise in Hangzhou
- Most meals are included (eight breakfasts, five lunches and four dinners)
- Fly from Brisbane or Perth for just $100 more while Adelaide departures cost just $200 more (payable direct)
- A land-only option (starting in Beijing and finishing in Shanghai) is available for just $799 per person, twin share
- Solo travellers can also take advantage of either the flight-inclusive and land-only options for an additional $450
- Valid for departure on 5, 19 April; 17, 24 May; 7, 21 June; 19 July; 16, 23 August; 6, 20 September; and 11, 25 October
Mandarin World Tours
3368 Pacific Highway
Tel: 07 3166 8711
What's included & when
- Mar 20, 2013 - Oct 25, 2013
- This deluxe 10-day package to Beijing, Xi’an, Hangzhou and Shanghai includes:
- -International flights from Sydney or Melbourne with China Eastern or Air China
- -Eight nights' accommodation in 5-star hotels
- -Domestic flights and transport
- -Some meals
- -All activities as per itinerary
- Fly from Brisbane or Perth with China Southern for an additional $100 or from Adelaide for just $200 more flying Singapore Airlines (payable direct when booking).
- A land-only option, starting in Beijing and finishing in Shanghai is available for $799 per person, twin share.
- A single supplement of $450 is available for both flight-inclusive and land-only tours.
- Fly from Australia to Beijing and begin your tour with a day trip to the Great Wall and a stop at the city’s famous ‘Bird Nest’ stadium, designed specifically for the 2008 Summer Olympic Games.
- You will also visit the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square before leaving for Xi’an by domestic flight.
- The Terracotta Warriors and the Big Wild Goose Pagoda are the highlights of Xi'an before flying to Hangzhou where you will enjoy a cruise on the West Lake and visit the Dragon Well Tea plantation.
- Finish in Shanghai with a tour of the Old Shanghai area and a night tour of the Xintiandi district, famed for its shopping and entertainment opportunities. Your final day will be free before your return flight home to Australia.
- Valid for departure on the following dates: 5, 19 April; 17, 24 May; 7, 21 June; 19 July; 16, 23 August; 6, 20 September; 11, 25 October.
- For full itinerary, click here
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 3 April but could sell out before. Solo travellers must purchase a single vouchers for $2349. Land-only vouchers can also be purchased for $799 based on twin share or $1249 for solo travellers. When you are ready to book, follow the instructions on your Travelzoo voucher.
Departure dates: 5, 19 April; 17, 24 May; 7, 21 June; 19 July; 16, 23 August; 6, 20 September; 11, 25 October
To view full itinerary, click here. All taxes are included in the prices. Vouchers are not refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Once you have booked your holiday, no cancellations are permitted or your voucher is subject to forfeiture. Chinese visa is not included in this package but can be organised by Mandarin World Tours for an additional $100 per person. Compulsory tipping of $90 per person is payable on arrival to your guide.