By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a luxurious stay at the award-winning boutique hotel JIA Shanghai for just $250 for a 2-night stay for two people. This exclusive offer saves up to 39% off regular rates in the heart of the city.
Why we love it
- Stay at the luxury residence JIA Shanghai for just $250 for a 2-night stay for two people
- Saving more than 39% off the regular cost, this package includes breakfast for two and a bunch of extras
- Located in a well-preserved 1920s apartment building, the hotel was ranked as the #1 'Trendiest' hotel in Shanghai in the 2012 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards
- Enjoy 24-hour refreshments including soft drinks, afternoon tea and evening wine in the lobby during your stay
- Take 20% off a meal at Issimo Restaurant (excluding beverages)
- Take advantage of free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and in your room
- Extend your stay for just $125 per night
931 West Nanjing Road
Tel: 011 86 21 6217 9000
What's included & when
- Mar 13, 2013 - Aug 31, 2013
- The offer includes:
- -Two night's accommodation in a Studio Room
- -Breakfast for two daily
- -24-hour refreshments including soft drinks, afternoon tea and evening wine at the lobby
- -Free in-room Wi-Fi
- -20% off at Issimo Restaurant (excluding beverages)
- -Use of conference room for up to 2 hour (once per stay)
- Extra nights are available for just $125 per night.
- JIA Shanghai is housed in a refurbished 1920s building with elegant oriental design. It features more than 50 guest rooms decked out with custom-made rugs and dark wooden flooring, along with bold graphic color schemes and an impressive collection of modern furnishings.
- The hotel ranked as Shanghai's #1 'Trendiest' Hotel in the 2012 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards, topping 2,800 other hotels in the city. Since its debut in August 2007, the hotel was named on the Condé Nast Traveler 'Hot List' in both the UK and USA, the Travel + Leisure 'It List' in 2008, and Tablet Hotels' 'Best Hip Hotel' list in 2008. On-site Italian Restaurant Issimo was also voted 'Best Italian Restaurant 2008' by both TimeOut Shanghai and Modern Weekly.
- Located on Nanjing Road, JIA Shanghai is surrounded by popular sights such as Plaza 66, CITIC Plaza, People's Square and the Bund. The nearest metro station is a 10-minute walk away.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 20 March. Valid for stays starting immediately until 31 August, 2013. You can buy as many vouchers as you want; 1-night vouchers can only be used in conjunction with a 2-night voucher. Bookings are essential and should be made as soon as possible to ensure you get your desired dates. All taxes are included.
Offer is subject to availability. No cancellation allowed. Credit card guarantee may be required at the time of reservation. Offer not valid for groups or on existing reservations. This offer is non-refundable. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.