By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can save more than 70% off regular prices and spend three nights at the luxurious JW Marriott Khao Lak Beach Resort & Spa for only $289 per stay. Valid for two people, receive a host of exclusive extras at this 5-star resort north of Phuket, featuring the longest pool in Southeast Asia, an award-winning spa, four kilometres of private beach and much more.
Why we love it
- Spend three nights at the luxurious JW Marriott Khao Lak Beach Resort & Spa for just $289 per stay for two people (not per person)
- Loaded with exclusive extras and featuring six weeks of high season, this offer is valued at up to $1009
- Includes daily breakfast for two people
- Direct access to the longest pool in Southeast Asia with upgrade to a Deluxe Pool Access Room (limit 10 rooms per night)
- Enjoy one 45-minute traditional Thai massage per person (reg. $64) at the luxurious Quan Spa (limit two per room, per 3-night voucher)
- Exclusive 30% off additional a la carte spa treatments
- Get 30% off return airport transfers (a $48 value)
- Includes one 'Buy 1, Get 1 Free' cocktail voucher per person and one 'Buy 1, Get 1 Free' buffet dinner voucher per room, per 3-night voucher
- Late checkout to 2pm
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Private 4km beachfront on palm-lined Khuk Kak Beach
- Rooms feature 40-inch LCD TVs, DVD players, luxurious bedding and spacious bathrooms with soaking tubs and rain showers
- Extend your stay for just $95 per night
- Upgrade to a 2-storey Duplex Suite for just $799 per 3-night stay or $269 per night, saving over $100 off regular rates
- Resort is about an hour's drive north of Phuket International Airport
- Features eight restaurants and bars, a 3km swimming pool, state-of-the-art gym, tennis and squash courts and more
JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa
41/12 Moo 3
Khuk Khak, Takuapa
Phang Nga, 82190
Tel: +66 76 584 888
What's included & when
- Feb 14, 2013 - Oct 31, 2013
- For the first time, Travelzoo subscribers also have the chance to upgrade to a luxurious 2-storey Duplex Suite with living room and two bathrooms, at an exclusive rate that saves over $100 off regular nightly rates. Pay just $799 for three nights.
- This offer for two people includes all of the following:
- -Accommodation in a Deluxe Pool View Room, with complimentary upgrade to a Deluxe Pool Access Room (limit 10 rooms per night)
- -Daily breakfast for two people
- -One 45-minute Traditional Thai Massage per person at Quan Spa (max two per room, per 3-night voucher)
- -One 'Buy 1 Get 1 Free' cocktail voucher per person, per 3-night voucher
- -One 'Buy 1 Get 1 Free' dinner voucher per room, per 3-night voucher, for use at any of the hotel's four restaurants
- -30% off additional a la carte spa treatments (cannot be used with packages or special promotions)
- -30% off return airport transfers (a $50 value)
- -Late checkout to 2pm
- -Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Additional nights are available for just $95 each, or upgrade to an ultra-luxurious Duplex Suite and pay just $279 per night.
- A 2012 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice award winner for both the 'Luxury' and 'Relaxation & Spa' categories, the resort offers sumptuous rooms with LCD TVs, high thread count linens, and spacious baths with deep soaking tub and rain shower. On-site amenities include a 3km-long swimming pool, state-of-the-art gym, tennis and squash courts, kids' club and a private beach.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from 1 March to 31 October, 2013. Bookings are subject to availability so make sure to book as soon as possible. Additional nights can only be used in addition to a 3-night stay. Book by: October 1, 2013.
Blackout dates: 4-5, 9-11 March; 12-14 April; 18-20 May. UPDATE (26 Feb): Due to the popularity of this offer, the following dates are now sold out: POOL VIEW: 12-14, 30-31 March ; 1, 5-7 April. POOL ACCESS UPGRADE: 1-3, 16-31 March; 1-3, 8-9, 27-30 April; 1-18 May; 5-9 July; 5-14 August; 2-5 October.
Free upgrade is limited to 10 rooms per night; otherwise accommodation is in a Deluxe Pool View Room and guests can pay US$30 per night directly to the hotel to upgrade. Once you reserve your room with the hotel, cancellations or changes must be made at least seven days before arrival or your voucher is subject to forfeiture. All taxes are included in the prices listed. Rate is based on twin share; maximum occupancy per room is three adults, or two adults and two children. Third adult costs THB1200 per person per day; children 6-11 cost THB600 per person per day with extra bed and breakfast only. Kids under 6 stay and eat breakfast free.
Massage and cocktail voucher each limited to one per person, per 3-night voucher (maximum 2 vouchers per room); dinner buffet voucher is one per room, per 3-night voucher. Cocktail and dinner vouchers are valid only during the guests' stay, must be presented and collected at F&B outlet upon arrival, and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit. Cannot be used in conjunction with other vouchers, promotions or Happy Hour. Cocktail voucher can be used at Infinity Bar, Aquamarine Bar and Czar Bar only, and not at any restaurants. Buffet dinner voucher cannot be combined or exchanged with any a la carte order, and can be used at Takrai, Sakura, Olive and Waterfront for the dinner period only. Any beverages consumed are charged as per consumption to guest's own account. Advanced reservation for buffet is required.