By Travelzoo Staff
Take a trip to tropical Vanuatu and stay five nights at Poppy’s on the Lagoon Resort for just $790 per stay.
Why we love it
- Escape to Vanuatu and pay just $790 for two people to stay five nights at Poppy’s on the Lagoon Resort
- This deal for five nights in a Lagoon View Studio will save you up to 52% off the cost of packaging this holiday yourself
- Also includes daily continental breakfast, return airport transfers and a half-day guided lagoon tour
- Subject to availability, Travelzoo subscribers who book this deal will also receive a room upgrade
- Extra nights are available for just $160 per night including breakfast
- Poppy’s on the Lagoon Resort is a boutique resort located on the edge of peaceful Erakor Lagoon
- Just a 15-minute walk from the heart of Port Vila, the resort has three pools, a library, mini day spa and a tour desk
- The resort also has an open-air restaurant with views of the lagoon
Poppy's on the Lagoon Resort
Tel: +67 823 425
What's included & when
- Jan 25, 2013 - Dec 24, 2013
- This deal for two people will save you up to 52% off the cost of self packaging and includes the following:
- -Five nights in a Lagoon View Studio at Poppy’s on the Lagoon Resort
- -Continental breakfast daily
- -Return airport transfers
- -Guided half-day lagoon tour
- -Upgrade subject to availability
- Extra nights are available for just $160 per night including breakfast.
- Located on the water’s edge of peaceful Erakor Lagoon, Poppy’s on the Lagoon Resort is a just a 15-minute walk from the heart of Port Vila.
- The boutique resort has three pools, a library, mini day spa and a tour desk, as well as an open-air restaurant with views of the lagoon.
- Snorkel sets, kayaks and traditional outrigger canoes are available for rent, and offer the perfect excuse to explore the surrounding waters.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 6 February. Valid for 5-night stays from 30 January to 24 December, 2013. When you are ready to go, contact the property and mention your Travelzoo voucher. To ensure you get the dates that you want, please book as soon as possible. Book by: 31 March, 2013
A high season surcharge of $300 per stay applies for the following dates: 1-20 April; 25-30 June; 1-14 July; 21-30 September; 1-7 October and 22-24 December. Additional nights during high season are $60 extra per night. Surcharge is payable direct to the resort. All taxes are included. Reservations hold a non-cancellation policy. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. No cash value or cash back. This offer is not refundable. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit.