By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a luxurious 7-night break in Fiji with this 5-star package from I Do Fiji for just $1589 for two people. Staying in Denarau Island, this package also includes island hopping tours so that you will get to see a variety of Fijian locations.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a week-long, 5-star Fiji break for just $1589 for two people with this offer from I Do Fiji
- This exclusive offer saves $410 off what this package usually costs
- Stay seven nights at the 5-star Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island in a Classic Guest Room
- Enjoy a full-day cruise to South Sea Island including lunch and select drinks
- Also receive a full-day cruise to Musket Cove Resort, located on the Malolo Lailai Islands
- Includes full buffet breakfast daily, complimentary early check-in and late check-out
- VIP airport transfers are also included with a special meet and greet on arrival at Nadi Airport with refreshments
- Up to two kids under 12 stay free in a shared room with parents; kids below 4 can eat for free
- A 5-hour guided tour of the Coral Coast is also available for just $189 for two, including private transport and a visit to Sigatoka Town and Natadola Beach for a picnic and snorkel
I Do Fiji
1-12 Anchorage Heights, Vuda Point
Fiji islands, 679
Tel: 0422 978 844
What's included & when
- Jan 03, 2013 - Mar 31, 2013
- Saving $410 off the regular cost of this package, this offer for two people includes:
- -Seven nights’ accommodation at 5-star Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island in a Classic Guest Room
- -Full buffet breakfast daily
- -VIP airport transfers with meet and greet on arrival at Nadi Airport
- -Full-day cruise to South Sea Island with lunch and selected drinks
- -Full-day cruise to Musket Cove Resort on the Malolo Lailai Islands
- -Late check-out and early check-in (subject to availability)
- -Two children under 12 stay for free using existing bedding
- -Children under four eat for free
- For just an extra $189 for two, take a 5-hour guided tour of the Coral Coast. You will visit this pristine coastal region in a private air-conditioned vehicle, with commentary from a personal guide. You will then pay a visit to Sigatoka Town followed by a stop at Natadola Beach where you'll have the chance to snorkel in the beautiful waters and enjoy an organised tropical fruit picnic lunch.
- Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau is the recipient of a TripAdvisor 2012 Travellers’ Choice Award due to its large number of rave reviews. The resort features free Wi-Fi, four different dining options, a day spa and Fiji’s only whitewater tunnel slide. For those looking for activities in the area, the property is surrounded by a golf course, lagoon swimming pools and lush gardens.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Thursday 17 January but could sell out before. When you are ready to book, contact I Do Fiji by email and mention your Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from 15 January to 31 March, 2013. Coral Coast tours are valid until 15 January 2014. Bookings must be made by 30 January, 2013.
This deal is valid for two adults and includes all taxes. Flights are not included. All rooms are subject to availability. Please check for occupancy as soon as possible to secure your reservation. Child tours and transfers are not included. Maximum occupancy per room is two adults and two kids. Bedding configuration can be requested upon check-in.