By Travelzoo Staff
Soak up equal parts sunshine and Vietnamese culture in the UNESCO World Heritage city of Hoi An with an exclusive 5-day/4-night package from Laughing Roo Travel for just $389 per person, twin share. This special offer for Travelzoo subscribers would normally cost $593, and includes everything from spa treatments, to a cooking class, to insider tips on Hoi An's best tailors.
Why we love it
- For just $389 per person, enjoy a 5-day/4-night 'Central Vietnam Heritage & Beach' package from Laughing Roo Travel
- Featuring 4-star accommodation in the UNESCO World Heritage city of Hoi An, two private tours and much more, this package normally costs $593
- Spend four nights with an upgrade to a Superb Deluxe Room at the 4-star River Beach Resort
- Includes daily breakfast
- Receive return airport transfers from Da Nang International Airport
- Indulge with three complimentary 60-minute spa treatments per person, per stay
- Enjoy a Vietnamese cooking class for two people at the famous Green Bamboo cooking school, the #1-rated Hoi An cooking school on TripAdvisor
- Take a guided half-day city tour of charming Hoi An, including historic sites and local tips on the city's famous tailors
- Includes a private, guided half-day tour of the My Son temple complex and World Heritage site
- Package concludes with a 90-minute evening dinner cruise on the Thu Bon River
- Australian-owned and operated, Laughing Roo is based in Hoi An and provides knowledgeable, English-speaking guides throughout
- Valid anytime from now until 30 June, 2013
Laughing Roo Travel
01B Phan Boi Chau
Tel: +84 0975 622 208
What's included & when
- Dec 19, 2012 - Jun 30, 2013
- Travelzoo subscribers receive all of the following:
- -Four nights' upgraded accommodation in a Superb Deluxe Room at the 4-star River Beach Resort
- -Return airport transfers from Da Nang International Airport
- -Daily breakfast
- -Three x 60-minute spa treatments at the hotel spa per person
- -Vietnamese cooking class for two people at the famous Green Bamboo Cooking School (reg. $30 per person)
- -Half day walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage city of Hoi An, including historic sites and shopping
- -Hlaf day private guided tour of the My Son temple complex and World Heritage site (a $60 value)
- -90-minute evening dinner cruise on the Thu Bon River (reg. $30 per person)
- -Includes all monument entrance fees
- We love that this deal gives travellers the chance to learn about the culture and history of one of Vietnam's culinary and cultural capitals, but also provides time to relax on the beach, indulge at the spa and shop for bargains from some of Asia's most famous artisans and clothing tailors.
- Australian-owned and operated, Laughing Roo Travel is based right in Hoi An so guests can rest assured they'll be well looked after. We suggest checking out the company's rave reviews on TripAdvisor - nearly unanimously 'excellent' - to get an idea of the personalised service customers can expect.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Monday 31 December. Vouchers can be redeemed for tours anytime from now until 30 June, 2013. Book by: 1 June, 2013.
For full itinerary please see Laughing Roo's website. Offer is non-refundable, and amendments or cancellations must be made within 7 days of booking or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Rate is based on twin share; single supplement is USD $190 per person (payable direct to Laughing Roo Travel). Children under 4 stay free of charge if sharing bed and room with two full-paying parents; children 4-6 pay 50% of the tour price (limit one child per two adults). Accommodation and group tour upgrades available upon request at extra cost payable directly to the merchant. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
Tour includes: Twin share accommodation; entrance fees; security permits; English-speaking guide throughout as indicated on itinerary; transport; meals as indicated on tour itinerary; return airport transfers; 3 spa treatments per person, per stay; one cooking class per person, per stay at Green Bamboo Cooking School; one 1/2 day Hoi An City Tour; one 1/2 day My Son guided tour; one 90-minute dinner cruise per stay. NOT INCLUDED: Flights, drinks, tips, phone calls and other private expenses.