By Travelzoo Staff
Escape on a 7-night Bali break with this flight-inclusive package from ME Travel for just $1549 for two people, departing from Perth. This deal saves you $605 off what you would usually pay to package this deal yourself and includes all of the following:
Why we love it
- Enjoy a 7-night Bali break for just $1549 for two people with this offer from ME Travel
- This offer includes return flights from Perth
- Save up to $605 off what you would normally pay to package this deal for yourself
- Stay seven nights at Bali Dynasty Resort in a Deluxe Garden View Room
- Your package includes return flights for two from Perth flying either Garuda Indonesia or Jetstar
- Also receive return airport transfers and a bonus 1-hour massage per person
- Depart from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane for just $2139 for two people, saving up to $953 off packaging this yourself
- If you prefer to organise flights yourself, a land-only package is available for just $699 for two people
- Single travellers can pay a $199 supplement price for sole occupancy
- The great facilities and warm service at this Kuta beachside resort has won it a 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Valid for travel from 11 February until 31 July, 2013
Jl. Dewi Sartika Kuta
Tel: (02) 9750 5290
What's included & when
- Dec 05, 2012 - Jul 31, 2013
- -Seven nights’ accommodation at Bali Dynasty Resort in a Deluxe Garden View Room
- -Two return economy airfares departing from Perth with Garuda Indonesia or Jetstar
- -Return airport transfers
- -1-hour massage per person
- Departures from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane are also available for just $2139 for two people, or you can choose to exclude flights for a land-only package for just $699 for two. Single travellers can pay just $969 for this package, departing from Perth, $1269 departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane, or $549 for a land-only package.
- This beachside resort is situated nearby Kuta’s nightlife and shopping. With the honours of a TripAdvisor 2012 Certificate of Excellence, this property offers guests six restaurants, five bars and three swimming pools. Other features include a spa, teens club and complimentary hospitality lounge for early arrivals and late departures. Deluxe rooms feature individually controlled air conditioning and LCD TVs with DVD player and satellite channels.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 19 December but could sell out before. When you are ready to book, contact ME Travel to book your holiday and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays starting from 11 February to 31 July, 2013.
Blackout dates: 8-27 April, 2013. All tax included in the prices listed. Vouchers are not refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Once you have booked your holiday with ME Travel, no cancellations are permitted or your voucher is subject to forfeiture.