By Travelzoo Staff
Updated (Friday, 30 November 2012): Due to the popularity of this offer, rooms have now sold out on 8, 9, 15-16, 21 December; 13, 19, 26 January; 13, 23 February 2013; 25-27 March.
Why we love it
- Spend three nights at the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Chinzanso for just $429 per stay for two people
- Save 75% off regular rates
- Take 50% off access to the hotel's Yu, The Spa, including onsen (hot springs bath), indoor pool and Jacuzzi (reg. $48 per person)
- Enjoy 10% off all food and beverage, including room service
- Stay in a Superior Room, with views of Tokyo's skyline
- Rooms are among the most spacious in Tokyo and feature free Wi-Fi, L'Occitane en Provence toiletries, marble baths with deep soaking tubs and more
- The hotel is located within an historical 17-acre Japanese garden
- Just minutes from a train station and popular areas of Shinjuku and Ginza
- Ranked #1 in Asia and #6 worldwide for service in the 2010 Travel + Leisure 'World's Best' Awards
- 2-night stays available for just $310 for two people; stay one night for just $167 per room
- Valid for Sunday to Friday night stays; a $174 (JPY 15,000) surcharge applies for Saturday nights and the eve of public holidays, payable direct
Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo
10-8, Sekiguchi 2-chome
Tel: +81 (3) 3943-2222
What's included & when
- Nov 28, 2012 - May 31, 2013
- Stay three nights at the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Chinzanso for just $429 per stay for two people. Exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers, this offer saves up to 75% off regular nightly rates and includes bonus extras. Set among historical Japanese gardens, the hotel features some of the most spacious rooms in the city, and is close to Tokyo's popular sights.
- Receive all of the following:
- -Three nights' accommodation in a Superior Room with city views
- -50% off access to Yu, The Spa, including hot springs bath, indoor pool and Jacuzzi (reg. $48 per person)
- -10% off all food and beverage, including room service
- -Complimentary in-room high-speed Internet access
- -Free overnight shoe shine and daily newspaper
- -Complimentary 24-hour gym access
- Shorter stays are available for just $310 for two nights or $167 for one night.
- Superior Rooms feature views of the Tokyo skyline and are a spacious 484 square feet. In-room amenities include L'Occitane en Provence toiletries and marble baths with deep soaking tubs.
- In addition to the spa and state-of-the-art fitness center, the hotel also has an indoor swimming pool. Five restaurants and bars are headlined by the Japanese Miyuki, where guests can enjoy traditional dishes like teppanyaki, sushi and tempura.
The fine print
Rate is valid for Sunday to Friday night stays; a $174 (JPY 15,000) surcharge applies (payable directly to the hotel) for Saturday nights and the eve of public holidays (13 January, 2013; 10 February; 28 April, 2013). All taxes and service charges are included, but an additional tax of JPY 100-200 per night may apply when room charges exceed $116 (JPY 10,000) per room, per night.
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday December 5. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from December 3 until May 31, 2013. Bookings must be made at least one day in advance of stay. We suggest booking by March 31.
Blackout dates: 8,9, 15, 21-24, 31 December; 1-2, 8, 13, 19, 26 January; 13, 23 February; 25-27 March; 2-5 May, 2013. Subject to availability. Once you reserve your room with the hotel, cancellations or changes must be made at least 7 days before arrival or your voucher is subject to forfeiture. Rate is based on twin share; maximum occupancy is 3 people. Extra person is $54 (JPY 4,620) per night including rollaway bed; children under 18 stay free with existing bedding. Please note that the name of the hotel will change from 1 January, 2013; for more information please see http://en.hotel-chinzanso-tokyo.jp/