By Travelzoo Staff
Bangkok's Golden Tulip Mandison Suites is offering Travelzoo subscribers an exclusive package with guaranteed upgrade, breakfast and more for just $60 night, saving 32% off regular rates.
Why we love it
- For just $60 per night, stay in the heart of Bangkok's Sukhumvit Road at the 4.5-star Golden Tulip Mandison Suites
- Including guaranteed upgrade, daily breakfast, late checkout and choice of cocktail or Skytrain pass, this offer saves 32% off regular rates
- Stay in a 40sqm Executive Suite, featuring separate bedroom, luxurious bath, free Wi-Fi and more
- Enjoy daily breakfast for two people (reg.$14 per person, per day)
- Explore Bangkok with one free BTS Skytrain all-day pass per person, per stay OR relax with one glass of wine/beer per person, per stay at OPIO Lounge (choice of one)
- Also includes exclusive late checkout to 3pm
- Spacious Executive Suites feature separate bedroom and office space, two LCD TVs and two DVD players
- Property also includes Koi Asian Fusion Restaurant, a gym and large swimming pool surrounded by lush landscaping
- Self-rated 4.5-star property is a short walk from the Asoke BTS Skytrain station, offering easy access to shopping, restaurants and Bangkok's other top attractions
- Valid for stays anytime until 31 March, 2013
Madan Holding Co. ltd (Golden Tulip Mandison Suites)
70/1 Soi Sukhumvit 20
Tel: +66 2 636 5888
What's included & when
- Oct 17, 2012 - Mar 31, 2013
- Featuring ultra-modern amenities and a central location just off Sukhumvit Road, the property offers outstanding value and a convenient base for exploring Bangkok.
- This offer includes all of the following:
- -Guaranteed upgrade to a 40 square metre Executive Suite
- -Daily breakfast (regularly $14 per person, per day)
- -Late checkout to 3pm
- -CHOICE of one welcome glass of wine or beer per person, per stay OR
- one BTS Skytrain all-day pass per person, per stay
- Executive Suites feature a separate bedroom and office space. In-room amenities include two LCD TVs, two DVD players, and even a Sony PlayStation and DVDs on request. Guests can relax in the hotel's stylish OPIO Lounge, eat at Koi Asian Fusion restaurant, or take a dip in the landscaped swimming pool.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 24 October but could sell out before. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays from 18 October until 31 March, 2013. Blackout dates: 23 December to 2 January, 2013. Bookings should be made by 1 March, 2013.
Once you reserve your room with the hotel, no cancellations or changes are permitted or your voucher is subject to forfeiture. All taxes are included in the prices listed. Rate is based on twin share; maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 1 child under 12 with existing bedding, excluding breakfast. Charge for a third person age 12 and above is THB900 including breakfast. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Limit one welcome drink voucher or BTS Skytrain Pass per person, per stay.