By Travelzoo Staff
For just $143 per night, stay at one of Bangkok's most luxurious and best-located hotels and save more than 35% off regular rates. This exclusive offer from the award-winning Hansar Bangkok includes all of the following:
Why we love it
- Stay at one of Bangkok's most acclaimed luxury hotels - Hansar Bangkok - for just $143 per night
- Fully valued at $224, this exclusive offer includes an upgrade, daily breakfast, free mini-bar and more
- Enjoy a guaranteed upgrade to a 71 square metre Urban Suite, featuring a wall of live tropical greenery for the utmost in urban zen
- Receive daily breakfast for two people
- Travelzoo guests get a THB 500 ($16) credit for use at any of the hotel's 4 restaurants and bars (limit one per room, per stay)
- Rooms feature free Wi-Fi and complimentary minibars replenished daily, including free local beers
- Property was named to the 2012 Conde Nast Traveler 'Hot List' and won #2 Best Hotel in Thailand in the 2012 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards
- Onsite facilities include LUXSA Spa, state-of-the-art gym and an outdoor infinity pool
- LUXSA spa was the only spa in Thailand included in the Conde Nast Hot List Top 35 New Spas in the World in 2012
- Property is perfectly located one minute from Rajadamri BTS Skytrain Station, and is within walking distance of Siam Square, Lumpini Park, Erawan Temple and numerous shopping malls
- Urban Suites offer 2 flat-screen TVs with DVD players, iPod docks, rainshowers and a luxurious Terrazzo bathtub
3 Soi Mahadlekluang
Tel: +66 2209 1234
What's included & when
- Oct 03, 2012 - Feb 28, 2013
- -Guaranteed upgrade to a 71 square metre Urban Suite with free Wi-Fi
- -Complimentary mini-bar replenished daily, including free local beers
- -Daily breakfast for 2 people
- -One THB 500 ($16) food & beverage credit to be used at any of the hotel's four restaurants and bars (limit one per room, per stay)
- Newly-opened in 2011, Hansar Bangkok is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World and has garnered accolades from the likes of Conde Nast Traveler, TripAdvisor and DestinAsian. It was even named "Best Hotel in Asia" at the 2012 Asia Pacific Property Awards.
- The hotel is conveniently located opposite Ratchadamri BTS Skytrain station in Bangkok's most prestigious neighborhood. Lumpini Park, Erawan Shrine and numerous shopping malls are all within a few minutes' walk.
- Urban Suites feature a unique "garden wall" of living greenery to create an oasis within frenetic Bangkok. Rooms are decorated in Jim Thompson Thai silks, and feature flat-screen TVs, iPod docks, luxurious rainshowers and free-standing Terrazzo Baths.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday 10 October, but could sell out before. When you are ready to book, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed for stays until 28 February, 2013. Blackout dates: 24 December - 3 January, 2013; 8-17 February. Book by: 1 February.
Offer is non-refundable, and amendments or cancellations must be made within 7 days of booking or voucher is subject to forfeiture. Rate is valid for single or double occupancy; max occupancy is 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child under 12. Additional adult is THB 2000 per person, per night including tax and breakfast; children 4 to 11 years are an additional THB 1000 per person, per night including tax and breakfast kids under 4 stay and eat breakfast free. Credit card guarantee required. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Reservations are subject to availability.