By Travelzoo Staff
This New York City dinner cruise is regularly $203 per person but for a limited time, you can get it for just $109 per person and enjoy a 3-course meal aboard a glass-enclosed boat while taking in views of the city skyline.
Why we love it
- Up to 46% off regular prices
- TripAdvisor users rated it a near perfect 4.5-star experience
- Ranked 'Extraordinary to Perfection' by Zagat
- Receive 20% off cruise upgrades, such as window seats, cocktails or professional photos
- A great gift for first time visitors to New York and cruises are available all through spring
Valid from 3 Feb until 31 May
Bateaux New York
New York, NY 10011
Tel: +11 866 845 3463
- For $109 (reg. up to $203), set off on a Sunday to Friday dinner cruise from Chelsea Piers
- For $119 (reg. up to $211), book the same cruise on a Saturday
- Three-course dinner featuring:
- Appetiser, such as lobster Milanese or a farm-to-market salad
- Entree, such as black cod, red curry pork or short ribs with white truffle
- Dessert, such as gelato, New York cheesecake or chocolate truffle
The fine print
Valid from 3 February until 31 May. Reservations required and must be made 24 hours in advance of cruise; subject to availability. Follow the instructions on your voucher to make a booking. Blackout dates: 14-16 February; 2 March; 3, 20 April; 9, 11 May.
Present voucher upon arrival. Valid for one person only. Vouchers can be redeemed by up to eight people and must be exchanged for a boarding pass at the ticketing area. Not all seats are discounted. Not valid for holiday or specialty cruises. Not valid on previously purchased tickets. No exchanges or refunds once a cruise has been booked.
Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in one visit.