Escape to Tropical North Queensland for seven nights and enjoy a luxurious stay in Port Douglas for just $1740 per person, twin share.
Saving up to $495 per person, the following are included:
- Return economy airfares from Adelaide to Cairns including checked luggage
- Seven nights in a Deluxe Garden View Room at Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Resort
- Complimentary double upgrade to a Deluxe Lagoon View Room for travel until 30 June
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Return airport to resort coach transfers
- Bonus $500 Wine & Dine credit per room to use at the resort's restaurants and bars
- Bottle of house wine in room on arrival
- Full-day 'Outer Barrier Reef Tour' with Quicksilver Cruises
- Full-day cruise to the 'Low Isles' with Quicksilver Cruises
- 2-for-1 golf including cart hire at the resort's golf course
- 2-for-1 drinks at the Daintree Lounge Bar
- An invitation to Manager's Cocktails
- Complimentary access to the 'Aqua Play Zone'
- My QLD Holiday discount tour booklet containing vouchers that you can apply towards the normal cost of popular local tours, activities and attractions
- Kids stay and eat free, plus receive one bonus kids activity
Valid for travel until 30 June, from 1 November to 22 December and from 3 January to 31 March, 2014. Please note -- Prices may fluctuate due to flight availability.
Book by 29 May.
Travelzoo tip: For an extra $100 per person, travel from 1 July to 31 October. Upgrade to private car transfers for $100 per person.
About the hotel: Located on Four Mile Beach just 70km north of Cairns, Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas offers guests a stay in 5-star luxury. The property facilities include an 18-hole golf course, two hectares of lagoon swimming pools, a day spa and a number of dining options. Deluxe Garden View Rooms include cable television, air conditioning and a private balcony.