By Travelzoo Staff
The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing is “a little slice of heaven in the chaos of Beijing,” according to City Weekend Beijing. For $80, Travelzoo subscribers can unwind with a 90-minute massage with full-day access to spa amenities and hotel pool, regularly $243. Guests can also enjoy the treatments together with a friend for just $145, saving 70% off the regular cost.
Why we love it
- For $80, enjoy a 90-minute “Asian Fusion” body massage for one at The Spa, Four Seasons Hotel Beijing
- Save an exclusive 67% off regular prices with a one-day pass that includes access to saunas, gym facilities and hotel pool
- This signature massage incorporates different techniques from across Asia including Chinese manipulation, Thai stretching and Shiatsu pressure point
- All massages use essential oils by the acclaimed French skincare brand Biologique Recherche
- City Weekend Beijing calls The Spa “heavenly”
- Sister spa in Hong Kong was named a “Five-Star Spa” by Forbes Travel Guide 2013
- Go with a friend and enjoy the treatments together for just $145, saving 70% off the regular price
- Treat yourself to complimentary refreshments
- Each guest receives a 50% discount voucher for future visit and purchase (only on non-facial massages/ treatments that are priced CNY 1,280 or above)
- Part of the 5-star Four Seasons Hotel Beijing which opened its doors last November
- Valid for treatments seven days a week
Aug 05, 2013 - Oct 31, 2013
The Spa, Four Seasons Hotel Beijing
48 Liang Ma Qiao Road
Tel: +86 10 5695 8826
- This special package includes all of the following:
- - 90-minute Asian Fusion Massage
- - Full-day access to saunas, gym facilities and hotel pool
- - A 50% discount voucher for future visits and purchases (only on non-facial massages/treatments that are priced CNY 1,280 or above)
- - Complimentary refreshments
- Employing a variety of Asian massage techniques - including Chinese manipulation, Thai stretching and Shiatsu pressure point - the "Asian Fusion" massage relieves muscular tension and restores energy balance. All treatments and massages use products by the renowned French skincare brand Biologique Recherche.
- Part of the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel Beijing, The Spa boasts a lush inner Tea Garden that soars 23 floors skywards to a sun-lit glass atrium. It features 11 treatment rooms and has a 24-hour fitness center, a whirlpool, swimming pool and locker rooms equipped with state-of-the-art saunas and steam rooms.
- This offer is valid for treatments daily, subject to availability, through October 31, 2013.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday August 14, 2013 but could sell out before. Vouchers can be redeemed for treatments daily from 11:00am - 11:00pm, starting now until October 31, 2013. Two-person deal can be purchased for $145. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. When you are ready to make your booking, please contact The Spa, Four Seasons Hotel Beijing, at least 3 days in advance and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Book by: October 15, 2013.
This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. This offer is valid for female and male customers. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if guests do not show up. Limit of one voucher per visit per person. Rates are tax inclusive. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.