- Indulge in a succulent 4-course dinner for two for just $78 at Shook! Shanghai
- This exclusive offer saves up to 61% off regular prices
- Each diner receives a soup, a starter, a main and a dessert to share
- Main course choices include braised Australian Wagyu beef and handmade wide cut pasta with Australian lamb leg
- Award-winning Executive Chef Matthew Ona has worked in the United States at the Michelin three-star restaurant, French Laundry
- Features a range of Western classics with an Asian twist in a chic dining environment with open kitchen and rooftop terrace
- Located on The Bund, Shook! offers stunning views of Shanghai’s skyline, overlooking the Huang Pu River
- Single person voucher can be purchased for $39, used only in conjunction with the 2-person voucher
- Valid for dinner seven days a week
The Fine Print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday March 27. Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner seven days a week, starting immediately until May 15, 2013. Single person voucher can be purchased at $39, but can only be used in conjunction with the 2-person voucher. Bookings are essential. Booking time is from 11am - 9pm. Please book by phone at least 3 days in advance; for public holidays please book at least 1 week in advance. Quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking. Subject to availability. Dinner serves from 5:30pm to 10:30pm. Book by: April 29, 2013.
You can purchase multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Vouchers must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.
Enjoy a succulent 4-course dinner for two for just $78 at Shook!, Shanghai. Fully valued at $200, this exclusive tasting menu by award-winning American Chef Matthew Ona includes a soup, a starter, a main and a dessert to share.
Situated on The Bund at the stylishly refurbished historic Swatch Art Peace Hotel, Shook! overlooks skyscrapers and the Huang Pu River, offering magnificent views of Shanghai’s skyline.
Each guest receives the following menu:
-Spicy lemongrass broth with poached shrimp, enochi mushrooms, citrus and cilantro
-Elpozo farms jamon Ibérico & poached truffle egg
(Grilled asparagus, new potato, frisée salad and champagne vinaigrette)
-Wide cut pasta & braised Australian leg of lamb
(Spring cherry tomatoes, fresh herbs and Italian Parmesan)
-Braised Australian Wagyu beef
(Crushed new potato, glazed carrots, sautéed mushrooms & spinach, smoked bacon and Bordeaux demi)
Dessert (to share)
-Petite crème brûlée, Valrhona chocolate soufflé and wild berry crumble
This offer is valid for dinner seven days a week, subject to availability until May 15, 2013.