By Travelzoo Staff
The T8 Restaurant & Bar in Shanghai has won rare praise from Conde Nast Traveler as one of the Top 50 "Best Restaurants in the World" and has garnered an impressive rating of 25 from the renowned Zagat guide. The cutting-edge restaurant is now offering Travelzoo subscribers a 3-course meal for two for just $93, saving more than $125 off the regular cost of this special autumn menu.
Why we love it
- Enjoy 3-course meal for two people at T8 Restaurant & Bar in Shanghai, for $93 instead of up to $220
- Executive Chef Jordi Servalls Bonilla has worked at some of the world's Michelin-starred kitchens from Catalonia, Dubai and Beijing, including the 3-Michelin Starred El Bulli
- Conde Nast Traveler named T8 Restaurant & Bar as one of the "Top 50 Best Restaurants in the World" and Zagat gives it an impressive food rating of 25/30
- Each diner receives choice of one starter, one main and one dessert, prepared with ultra-modern molecular gastronomy techniques and fresh, classic ingredients
- Main course highlights include Tempered Supreme Barramundi with chives creamy rice, parsley & garlic oil, braised endive and beetroot foam, or Australian Beef Tenderloin with carrot vichy stripe, zucchini, caramelized shallots, and stripped pont neuf potato
- Enjoy desserts like "Edible Sangria" with red wine broken gelee, peach, orange, lemon cru, red wine ice cream, and star anise-infused gin foam
- Celebs like fashion designer Giorgio Armani and basketball player Yao Ming have been spotted dining at T8, located in Shanghai's vibrant Xintiandi district
Sep 24, 2012 - Nov 27, 2012
T8 Restaurant & Bar
No. 8 Xintiandi North Part
Lane 181 Tai Cang Road
Tel: 021 -- 6355 8999
- Here's what you can expect:
- -Choice of one starter each, such as the Roasted Tomoto Bomb with roasted red pepper & spinach puree, panchetta dust, truffled parmesan cheese soup, or Watermelon Salad 3.0, with goat's cheese, burrata, melon cru, shaved fennel, and watermelon cloud
- -Nitro Lemon Raspberry palate cleanser
- -One main each, including Tempered Supreme Barramundi with chives creamy rice, parsley & garlic oil, braised endive and beetroot foam, or Australian Beef Tenderloin with carrot vichy stripe, zucchini, caramelized shallots, and stripped pont neuf potato
- -One dessert each, such as the 8 Textures of Chocolate or Edible Sangria with red wine broken gelee, peach, orange, lemon cru, red wine ice cream, and star anise-infused gin foam
- This offer is valid seven days a week, subject to availability, until November 30, 2012.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Friday October 5 but could sell out before. Vouchers can be redeemed for dinner seven days a week, starting immediately until Novemeber 27, 2012. Lunch is served from 11:30am - 2:30pm (except Monday), dinner is served from 6:00pm - 11:30pm daily. Bookings are essential. Please book by phone at least three days in advance and quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking. Booking starts from 11am - 10pm daily. Subject to availability. Book by: November 27.
You can purchase a single person voucher for $47, but this can only be used in addition to the 2-person voucher. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.