By Travelzoo Staff
Two people can enjoy a 2-night getaway to the 5-Star InterContinental One Thousand Island Lake Resort in Hangzhou, China for just $359 per stay. This luxury getaway package includes an upgrade, meals and more, saving 53% off regular rates.
Why we love it
- For just $359, enjoy a luxurious getaway for two people at InterContinental One Thousand Island Lake Resort in Hangzhou, China
- Save 53% off the regular cost of this offer, which includes meals, foot massage, activities and more
- Receive an upgrade to a Superior Lake View Room overlooking the islands of the picturesque Xianshan Peninsula
- Receive daily buffet breakfast for two people, and one Seasonal pork hotpot for two per stay
- Complimentary Chinese herbal foot spa for two
- Enjoy Kumquat fruit picking at the hotel's on-site garden
- Access to the InterContinental Club Lounge and enjoy the privileges including all-day coffee, tea and soft drinks, afternoon tea and evening cocktails
- Travelzoo subscribers also receive a 12% discount off all food (excludes beverages, alcohol and tobacco)
- Four on-site dining options (Western and Chinese) feature dishes with self-grown ingredients from the lake and the resort's own farm and garden
- The resort features an 18-hole golf course, 2 swimming pools, Jacuzzi, a gym, a private yacht club and a kids club
Intercontinental One Thousand Island Lake Resort
Qiandaohu Country Club
Pingshan Industrial Park
Hangzhou, China, 311700
What's included & when
- Jan 09, 2013 - Mar 31, 2013
- Travelzoo guests receive all of the following:
- - Two nights' upgraded accommodation in a Superior Lake View Room
- - Daily buffet breakfast for two
- - Welcome fruit
- - Seasonal New Year pork hotpot for two (once per stay, reg. $100)
- - Enjoy the privileges at InterContinental Club Lounge, including all-day coffee, tea and soft drinks, afternoon tea and evening cocktails
- - Chinese herbal foot massage for two (once per stay, reg. $72 per person)
- - Lakeside driving range voucher for two (once per stay, reg. $11 per person)
- - Complimentary extra bed (reg. $40)
- - Kumquat fruit picking at the hotel's on-site garden (once per stay, subject to availability)
- - Free in-room broadband and Wi-Fi
- - Late check-out to 3:00pm (subject to availability)
- - 12% food discount during hotel stay (not valid for beverages, alcohol or tobacco)
- Located on Xianshan Peninsula in Hangzhou, the luxurious InterContinental One Thousand Island Lake Resort features an 18-hole golf course, 2 swimming pools and a private yacht club. All 255 guest rooms and suites offer unrivaled views of the lake and gardens. There are four dining options offering Asian and Western cuisines made with self-grown ingredients from the hotel's own farm and garden. The resort is a 90-minute drive from Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday January 16, but could sell out before. When you are ready to go, contact the hotel to reserve your room and mention the Travelzoo voucher. Vouchers can be redeemed immediately for stays seven days a week, from January 9 to March 31, 2013. A surcharge of $161 (CNY 1000) applies for stays during Chinese New Year
(February 8-15) payable directly to the hotel upon check-in. Book by March 28, 2013. Please book by email at least 3 days in advance.
Maximum occupancy per room: 2 adults and 1 kid. Complimentary extra bed included. Compulsory buffet breakfast for kids under 1.2m is at $15 (CNY 91) per person and for kids taller than 1.2m is $29 (CNY 181) per person.
Offer is non-refundable. Amendments or cancellation of bookings has to be submitted at least 2 days in advance or the voucher is subject to forfeiture. Rate is for single or double occupancy. All prices include taxes. No cash value or cash back. Credit card guarantee required. Check-in time: 3:00pm; check-out time: 3:00pm. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations.