By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can enjoy a 150-minute facial, hand and body spa package for just $65 per person, saving 86% off regular prices, with an exclusive offer from the first Ann Jema Hong Kong branch in the heart of Central, Hong Kong.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a luxurious 150-minute spa package at the Ann Jema Spa in Central, Hong Kong for just $65 per person
- This exclusive offer is fully valued at $450
- Includes a 20-minute spa bath, a 60-minute herbal compress massage, a 60-minute facial, and a 10-minute hand treatment
- This is the first Ann Jema Spa in Hong Kong, located at the upscale L Place in Central Hong Kong
- Ann Jema Spa was established in France in 1973 by Jean Mary Saguin, with a focus on naturopathy medicine
- Includes 6 private treatment suites with individual shower
- Pay $44 for an 80-minute spa package that includes a 20-minute bath and a 60-minute herbal compress body massage
- Valid 7 days a week all the way until November 30, 2013
Aug 30, 2013 - Nov 30, 2013
Ann Jema (France)
7F The L Place, 139, Queen's Rd, Central
Hong Kong, 0
Tel: +852 2522 6108
- This luxurious package includes all of the following:
- -20-minute Ann Jema Harmony Bath
- -60-minute Ann Jema Five Elements Re-energizing Herbal Compress Massage
- -60-minute Ann Jema Renewal Facial
- -10-minute Ann Jema Hand Treatment
- The Ann Jema Spa was established in France by Jean Mary Saguin with expertise in aromatheray and herbal medicine. This luxury spa offers a selection of premium essential oil products and high quality treatments that work in synergy with the skin, body and mind.
- This offer is subject to availability and valid seven days a week, from August 30 to November 30, 2013.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday September 11 but could sell out before. Vouchers can be redeemed seven days a week, starting August 30 until November 30, 2013. New customers only. Each person can purchase unlimited vouchers, but the same person can only redeem the voucher once. Any changes or cancellations must be made within 24 hours otherwise a HKD$50 fee will be charged. Spa opening hours: Monday to Friday 10am - 9pm, Saturday 10am - 8pm, Sunday and public holidays 10am - 7pm. Book by: November 15.
Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.