By Travelzoo Staff
Named one of the world’s most “sybaritic spas” in the Condé Nast Traveler 2010 "Hot List," award-winning MiraSpa is offering Travelzoo subscribers a soothing massage package for just $78, saving 60% off regular prices. In addition to a 60-minute aromatherapy body massage, guests also get full-day access to spa facilities and hotel pool.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a 60-minute "Real Aromatherapy Experience" body massage at MiraSpa, Hong Kong for just $78 per person
- Save an exclusive 60% off the regular cost with a one-day pass that includes access to spa facilities, gym and hotel pool
- Massage focuses on techniques that relieve muscular tension and detoxify the body
- Each individual treatment room features massage bed and bathroom, with personalized lighting, room temperature and iPod music selection
- Awarded "Urban Spa of the Year" at the Asia Spa Awards and "Best New Spa" by HK Magazine in 2010
- The 18,000-sq ft. MiraSpa features luxurious spa amenities including an indoor infinity pool, heat experience zone with flotation lounge, and state-of-the-art fitness center
- MiraSpa is operated by the 5-star design hotel The Mira Hong Kong in Tsim Sha Tsui
- 20% off same-day purchase of skincare and bodycare products
- 15% off drinks at Room One on the same day
- Valid Monday to Friday through October 31, 2013
- Purchase a MiraSpa 30-day membership including a $322 cash voucher for future visits for just $257
Aug 16, 2013 - Oct 31, 2013
Level B3, The Mira Hong Kong,
118 Nathan Road, Tsimshatsui
Tel: +852 2315 5500
- This exclusive package includes all of the following:
- - 60-minute "Real Aromatherapy Experience" body massage
- - One-day pass to swimming pool, fitness center, heat experience and flotation lounge
- - 20% off same-day skincare and bodycare products purchase
- - 15% off drinks at Room One on the same day
- For true spa lovers, purchase a 30-day MiraSpa membership for just $257 which includes (only for new members):
- - MiraSpa 30-Day membership, including access to swimming pool, fitness center, heat experience and flotation lounge
- - A $322 (HKD 2,500) cash voucher for any beauty and body treatment at MiraSpa (Monday to Friday only)
- - One tea set for two for purchase up to 5 vouchers
- (Rates include 10% service charge)
- Part of the 5-star design hotel The Mira Hong Kong in Tsim Sha Tsui, the luxurious 18,000-sq ft MiraSpa boasts 9 treatment rooms, a 25-metre indoor infinity-edge pool, a fitness center, a beauty salon and a nail lounge. Results-driven treatments incorporate the latest skincare products and technology by Aromatherapy Associates, French cosmetologist Anne Semonin, and New York's Somme Institute. MiraSpa was awarded "Urban Spa of the Year" at the Asia Spa Awards and "Best New Spa" by HK Magazine in 2010.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday August 28. Vouchers can be redeemed for treatments from 9am-11pm (last booking at 9:45pm) Monday to Friday, from August 18 until October 31, 2013. Heat experience and flotation lounge, swimming pool and gym open from 6am to 11pm. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. When you are ready to make your booking, contact the spa and mention the Travelzoo voucher at least 2 days in advance. Book by: October 15, 2013.
The MiraSpa 30-Day membership pass is only valid for new members and includes unlimited 30-day access to the heat experience and flotation lounge, swimming pool and gym seven days a week, starting on the first day of registration. Cash voucher is transferable and can be used for any beauty and body treatment at MiraSpa, Monday to Friday, within the 30-day validity. No accumulation of cash value or refund will be permissible.
Offer is valid for male or female customers. The voucher is valid for one person. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if guests do not show up. Treatment time of late arrival guests will be shortened based on the time they arrive. Rates include 10% service charge. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.
Each guest can purchase up to 5 vouchers but can only redeem one; the extra four vouchers must be used by others.