By Travelzoo Staff
Learn to prepare a gourmet meal from the acclaimed Chef Eddy Chu for just $50 per person with this exclusive Travelzoo Local Deals from Chef Stage, located in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. Saving 60% off regular prices, this three-hour interactive cooking demonstration class is complemented with a scrumptious 7-course set lunch, consisting 2 starters, 4 main courses and a dessert.
Why we love it
- Attend a 3-hour cooking demonstration class for just $50 per person at Chef Stage, Hong Kong
- Each class includes a succulent 7-course set lunch and a cooking demonstration on the featured main courses
- Save an exclusive 60% off this unique dining experience
- This delicious menu offers 2 starters, 4 main courses and a dessert
- Chef Eddy Chu will share shopping advices, preparation tricks and cooking instructions throughout the meal
- Features signature dishes like seared duck liver with cherry tomato & basil gazpacho, and slow-cooked sea bass in rice wine & ginger broth
- Owner and executive chef Eddy Chu has more than 30 years of working experiences in fine dining and French cuisine
- Located in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui at Knutsford Terrace, Chef Stage is just 5 minutes from the MTR station
- Add $15 extra to enjoy the same menu and demonstration in the evening
- Valid for demonstration lunch 5 days a week
Jul 15, 2013 - Sep 30, 2013
Flat A , 9/F Koon Fook Centre,
9 Knutsford Terrace
Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong,
Tel: +852 2303 0999
- During this workshop, Chef Eddy Chu will demonstrate distinct techniques and cooking methods for each main course while share practical shopping and cooking tips for all dishes. Guests are welcome to ask questions and take notes.
- Each guest receives the following menu:
- -Spanish Iberico Ham
- -Crispy Bun with Cherry Duck Liver Dip
- Main Course
- -Seared Duck Liver with Cherry Tomato & Basil Gazpacho
- -Sea Bass in Rice Wine Ginger Broth
- -Chicken Roll Stuffed with Black Truffle
- -Grill Iberico Pork, Presa Garnish with Baked Apple
- -Tiramisu with Berries
- (Service charge and tax included)
- This offer is valid for lunch, Monday to Wednesday and Friday to Saturday, from August 1 until September 30, 2013. Add $15 extra to enjoy the same menu and demonstration in the evening.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday, July 24 but could sell out before. Vouchers can be redeemed for demonstration lunch, Monday to Wednesday and Friday to Saturday, at Chef Stage from August 1 until September 30, 2013. Dinner voucher can be purchased at $65 per person. Bookings are essential. Please book at least 5 days in advance; for public holidays please book at least 1 week in advance. Redemption starts on July 20. Quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking. Subject to availability. Lunch class starts at 12pm till 3pm; dinner class starts at 6:30pm till 9:30pm. Book by September 14, 2013.
Amendment of booking can only be made once and must be made at least 3 days in advance or else voucher subject to forfeiture.Voucher is subject to forfeiture if guests do not show up. Minimum 12 participants for class to operate (Maximum 15 participants); in case of cancellation, notice will be given prior to class attendance.
You can purchase multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and must be used in one visit.