By Travelzoo Staff
Celebrating its new location at the upscale 1881 Heritage in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Prince Restaurant Beijing, Sichun and Shanghai is now offering Travelzoo members a 6-course Chinese lunch set for 2 for just $25. Saving 59% off regular prices, this set lunch features signature dishes such as Steamed Shanghai Soup Dumpling, Spicy Szechuan Noodles and a seasonal tonic soup.
Why we love it
- Two people can enjoy a fine dining lunch at Prince Restaurant Beijing, Sichun and Shanghai in Hong Kong for just $25
- Newly relocated this Spring, the restaurant is now at the upscale heritage building complex 1881 Heritage, Tsim Sha Tsui
- The 6-course menu features signature dishes such as Steamed Shanghai Soup Dumplings and Spicy Szechuan Noodles
- Includes seasonal specialties like Ginseng, Sea Whelk and Chicken Tonic Soup
- Features a large outdoor terrace area with views over the Kowloon skyline
- Sister restaurant has been recognized by Michelin Guide Hong Kong and Macau
- Valid for lunch seven days a week
Apr 19, 2013 - Jun 30, 2013
Prince Restaurant Beijing, Sichun and Shanghai
2/F, 1881 Heritage, 2A Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2366 1308
- Each diner receives the following menu:
- Ginseng, Sea Whelk and Chicken Tonic Soup
- Dim-Sum Platter
- Steamed Shanghai Soup Dumpling, Fried Dumpling, Spring Roll
- Grilled Black Pig Fillet
- Seasonal Vegetables with Goji in Broth
- Spicy Szechuan Noodles with Minced Pork and Grounded Peanuts
- Egg White Puff with Red Bean Paste
- (Service charge included)
- The restaurant is located at the upscale 1881 Heritage, the restored lighthouse building of the old Marine Police Headquarters in Tsim Sha Tsui. Its sister Prince Restaurant was recognized by the Michelin Guide Hong Kong and Macau in 2008 and 2009. The new restaurant serves authentic dishes including Peking Duck, Sichuan Poached Fish and Shanghai Dumplings and offers an elegant dining ambiance. The main dining hall is highlighted by a large outdoor terrace area with views over the Kowloon skyline.
- This offer is valid for lunch seven days a week, starting from April 19 through June 30, 2013.
The fine print
Vouchers must be purchased by Wednesday, May 1. Vouchers can be redeemed for the "6-Course Set Lunch for Two" at the Tsim Sha Tsui restaurant seven days a week, starting from April 19 through June 30, 2013. Maximum of 2 people per voucher. Bookings are essential. Reservations start immediately and please book by phone at least 2 days in advance, and 3 days in advance for weekends and public holidays. Quote your Travelzoo voucher number at time of booking. Subject to availability. Blackout dates: May 1 - 5, 12, June 12 & 16. Lunch serves from 12noon - 2:30pm on Monday to Saturday, 11am-12:30pm & 2:30pm-4pm on Sunday. Book by: June 23, 2013.